Thank you

My Dear Readers,

Thank you for joining me on the journey of this story. It had been written first in 2019, then it got published on Wattpad originally in Hungarian in 2021-2022. Then I decided to rewrite it in English, and that's how this book came to life.

Though the Hungarian version was fairly successful, I didn't believe I could get this many reads with the English version. But I did, and I am very grateful for everyone who showed me their faith in the story and encouraged me to continue it :)

Thank you to all of you who commented, I always loved reading them and also finished the last few chapters this quickly because you were waiting so eagerly for the story :)

Thank you for your messages about my writing, it means a lot :)

Thank you everyone who voted on the story, your support got me onto writing the next chapter many times :)

And last but not least thank you everyone who added this story to their lists and read it :)

As to what's next, there might be occassional updates on this story, like some bonus chapters. I don't think there will be a second part anytime soon though, because I am working on another story right now.

So again, thank you everyone who followed the journey of this story, I hope you had a fun time reading it.

Vadonjaro13