Chapter 49

"You're not getting out of this bed until you take care of Daddy," Severus told her the next morning as the two cuddled, the sun barely rising and shining through the window. Frankie grinned at him playfully, acting as if she was getting out of the bed, "I couldn't possibly. I need to go get ready," she teased.

Severus wrapped his arms around her, pulling her back against his body, "This won't take long," he told her. He straddled her leg, pushing the other up towards her pregnant body. He watched for signs of discomfort before proceeding.

His fingers went down to her already wet folds, spreading her gently as he started pushing the head of his morning hardon inside her. "Fuck, how are you this hard all the time?" Frankie moaned as he slowly pushed his hard as steel thick cock inside her.

"The answer is you, my love," he grinned down at her before leaning over her, wrapping her in his arms. Frankie was positioned on her side with Severus leaning over her, consuming her mouth as he slowly made love to her.

When Frankie couldn't get close enough to him she made him lay behind her on his side. What she really wanted him was to put all of his weight on top of her while they had sex, a position that was impossible with the hard baby belly between them.

The man held her to his chest from behind, his hand slipping down between legs. His fingers knew exactly what to do, swirling and rubbing her clit while he worked himself closer. "Just like that, Daddy.. don't stop," she begged her hands reaching back to his beautiful ass as he fucked her.

"Fuck," she whimpered as it started washing over her. She squeezed his thick cock so hard over and over as he quickly thrust deeply into her from behind. The man was making the most desperate moans, his arms holding her against him like a straight jacket as he fucked her.

Severus let out a deep groan as he started cumming inside her, his body trembling and shaking behind her. They laid there trying to catch their breath, letting the post orgasm glow wash over them.

"I wish I could stay here.. I need to go get ready," she sighed as she started pulling from his arms. His cum dripping down her legs as she leaned over giving him one last kiss. "I love you. Be a good girl for Daddy," he told her as he kissed her one last time before they parted.

Frankie grabbed her socks and garters that were on the floor as she walked nude and just used to the fireplace. "I love you. I shall be myself," she smiled at him before returning to the cottage to shower for the photoshoot.

B: We are taking a little lunch break. Anything happening at the castle?..

S: The task has been completed. It was more gruesome than anticipated.

B: Oh yes. Sorry, it can be quite jarring to witness I suppose. I'm having so much fun. I cannot wait for you to see the photos when next month's edition comes out. I'm so excited. All of the dresses are beautiful and gothic.

S: I'm very pleased for you, my love. You are the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm sure the photos will be amazing. I hope you are appropriately covered.

B: Most of the dresses are Victorian in nature. They were known for their modest high necklines and ankle length hemlines. No one has or is going to see me naked. I told Cyril I would be willing to work until I give birth. He asked about bathing suits for an editorial for June. I said I couldn't commit to that until I talked to my husband.

S: Good girl. We will discuss it. When do you anticipate your arriving at the cottage?

B: I'm unsure of how much longer this is going to take. I'm hoping not too much longer. I could use a nap. Are you not in class?