~6~

I started to walk home. My stomach hurt badly and my head still ached. I looked at the bandages the girl..what was her name?..uh.. Lilia gave me. As I looked at them I could feel a small..a little smile creep up my face. I hadn't used them yet. But I decided to and started wrapping it around the wound on my head. I reached home. The smile had only lasted a couple of seconds. Mrs. Mischire was in the kitchen, sniffling while cooking. I went to my room and plopped on my bed. Anger and sadness started to fill my mind. I sighed. I stayed still, only a few sounds surrounding the area. I looked up at the clock, 1:15. "Hmph.." I said to myself sitting up. Then I looked at Mrs. Mischire who was smiling. That was the face she made when she thought I should sign up for something at school or something. "So..look..I..I've been thinking..I think we need to get you into therapy..." She mumbled. my face hardened. "Look it's a small one and it'll only take 30 minutes of your time! No more!" She said quickly. I thought about it. I cleared my throat. "Mrs. Mischire.. could you come over here for a second?" I said, deciding to do something. Mrs. Mischire walked closer..close enough for me to reach. A stretched my arms out and gave her a tight hug. She was in shock and looked down at me. She smiled and hugged me back. When we let go she smiled at me. "Thank you Damion. I needed that." She smiled. "No problem..mom.." I felt pained to say that. To call her my mom. She isn't. She smiled warmly and walked out. Don't believe the hug and the smile. That was all to make her feel better. I couldn't handle seeing her cry..it reminded me of my mom. I layed down and cried. I don't know why..but I did. 

                         Pausing this project till Wednesday:)

                     My head ached and my stomach lurched I didn't feel good but I could afford to miss school. I had to see that girl again, I don't know why I did..I just had to. I felt good when I was near her..all I needed to do was Say thank you and then leave. Nothing more, nothing less. I kept walking to school my footsteps started turning into just shuffling my feet around trying to find the ground, I started to get dizzy and I felt as if I was going to throw up. Until I heard a familiar voice. "Are you..ok?" The voice said. I turned around and saw her. The girl that gave me the book. "Iiiiiiimm...mmmoo..ookk.." I said in a slurred speech, she raises an eyebrow. "Are you high or something?" She said crossing her arms."because you don't look like it. But you sound like it." She grabbed my chin gently and made me look down at her, I was literally about to throw up."Did you drink alcohol or something-" I pushed her away before she could finish and threw up, she flinched in disgust. "Your definitely not ok."