Broken

Years went by, Kota got worse and worse with his addiction and those guys all managed too be an absolute nightmare. Meanwhile, Eri was busy on being a good hero. She no longer had time to really focus on what kota was doing, ever since they graduated they went their own ways. Eri did make the mistake at falling into fame at such a young age, not to mention her quirk made her the commissions "golden" child. Eri did get her own mansion as she was the number one hero now, and so far the youngest hero. Even younger than hawks was when he made the rank, after all Eri was just 19. "My lady, breakfast is here" eri's maids say as they come in to set up eri's desk so she could eat in her room.

The only perk eri really got besides the mansion, was being waited on hand and food and just constant security. She also got to name her mansion which she just named "the butterfly mansion" since she was obsessed with the creatures so the commission actually made sure there was plenty of butterflies all around the place at all times. "Mmm..." Eri looks over and smiles as she sees the beautiful sky. "What a lovely day...make sure all windows are open so you all may enjoy such lovely weather" eri says getting up, of course her maids ended up helping her get dressed and even did her hair as she ate. "My lady, you have someone requesting an audience..." Eri's Butler says and eri looks at them. "Oh, unfortunately I am quite busy....but allow them in! See what they need and I'll follow up when I have the chance" eri says and the Butler nods. "Koko, Jazmine please follow jin and make sure our guest feels absolutely welcomed. And please extend my deepest apologies that I couldn't meet them in person" eri says. After all, getting an actual audience with eri was damn near impossible if you weren't a high ranking hero or the commission.

Satsuki and katsu was allowed in and of course when eri found out it was Satsuki, she made time to meet her. "Suki!" Eri says and hugs the girl and then she sees Katsu. "KATSU!" she squeals hugging the male as tightly as she could. "We actually needed your help, someone kids are actually partying and there's reports that they're sharing private information and they took one of the training bot-" "so now we have to save them and bring them to the commission for further discussion?" Eri sighs and the two nod "that sums it up..." Eri sighs and nods.

Once they all got into something that helped them blend into the party they all just went in to get the bot out and grab the hero kids who were rambling about private information. "YO WHAT THE FUCK?!" Everyone screams and eri sighs. "guess we didn't find the bots in time....go find the kids" eri says as Katsu and Satsuki leave while eri goes to check it out. "YOU'RE A HERO! FUCKING GET IT!" Jake screams at kota as long as girlfriend shoves him closer to the bot and leaving. "I-i don't know how to beat these things! I dropped out of UA remember?!" Kota says genuinely scared since he drank a lot in UA and didn't remember anything. "Alright" eri sighs and as the bot changes at kota eri jumped in front of him and slams the bot to the ground. "Stay down for awhile, yeah?" Eri smiles and stretches and looks at Kota. "You alright dear?" She asks as kota sighs and nods. "Yo! Eri long time no see!" Jake says looking eri up and down. The last time he's seen the girl was when she was 10, before he completely changed kota. "Pleasure to see you again yui" Eri says giving Jake a smile. "Nah, you can just call me Jake cutie" he smiles, "there's plenty in vodka if you decide to take me up on that offer from years ago" he says offering eri a bottle. "I'm quite alright, thank you though...I'll be sure to keep that offer in mind though" she says, Jake genuinely thought eri was starting to cave after years...when in reality she knew she had to watch she said otherwise the commission would lose their shit.

"Starlight!" Satsuki calls and eri looks over. "Please excuse me" eri says leaving to see what Satsuki needs. "She's definitely had quite a glow up" he says and kota nods "yeah, I honestly haven't seen her in awhile... something seems off about her though..." He says and looks at the bot who was getting back up. "Uh....ERI?!" He says absolutely scared. "OVERRIDE! 5890" eri calls back and the bot froze and shut down. She just got the code from the commission as they learned of the situation and just gave her the kill code. "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT SOONER??" Kota asks annoyed, "YOU THINK THE COMMUNICATION TELLS ME THE KILL CODE TO EVERY BOT?!" Eri calls back and he sighs, she had a point. The commission has thousands of these things, so while eri has access to the codes she can't tell which bot is what. Meaning the commission has to figure out which number bot it is and then give her the code which took them a minute. Eri drags the boys out of the party and of course one of them tried running so eri shot them with a dart making them fall. "Fucking hell." He sighs as she uses her phone to text the commission and also had to check which dart she used and how much of the drug was injected into the guy. "woah what's that doll?" Jake asks confused, "just something to make it easier to catch people..." Eri says before pulling something off her belt and makes the kid drink it. "Carry him" eri says and Katsu looks at her. "You forgot to change the dart didn't you" "....that's besides the point. After the commission comes he'll stay at the butterfly mansion until further notice..." Eri says and Katsu nods picking up the kid, "apologies for crashing your party, as you were" eri says as they took the bot and the boys and just left. "Eri!" Kota calls out so eri froze and looks at him before turning twords Satsuki and Katsu. "Go ahead, I'll catch up" she says and looks back at Kota. "Do you need something dar-" eri starts before Kota just pulled her to him and kisses her.