confusion

Eri just froze, and was just completely shocked. "How about we actually get together this time?" He asks and eri was just shocked. "Starlight?" The commission leader calls and eri was pulled from her thought. "...Coming" eri says turning away from Kota and goes to sera. She took a deep breath and put back on her usual smile and bows to sera, "greetings, sera" eri says and sera smiles "there's our perfect starlight" she says gently lifting eri's head so she could better see eri. "I'm so sorry you had to come all this way and get your hands all dirty with something so minor..." "It's okay, as a hero I am honored to serve all of Japan however I can" eri says and kota saw how sera was treating eri and he realized that she was the reason why eri was acting so off and he hated it.

"Yo eri you never answered my question" Kota says and eri froze and sera seemed confused. "Ah, Kota...how are you doing dear?" "Good, just wanting to know eri's answer to being my girlfriend" he says, "aw, that's right you weren't there during that discussion...our sweet and innocent eri is to be an a arranged marriage, I wanted to pick who may claim our sweet eri but unfortunately that choice falls with aizawa and mic... ain't that right. Starlight." She says and eri smiles. "Y-yep, and I thank you for your kindness and consideration ma'am" eri says and sera smiles and Kota gives an annoyed smile, "then guess I'll have to ask them about my proposal." He says and sera looks him up and down, "yes....best of luck then" she says obviously not wanting kota to be chosen as eri's partner. When sera went over the kids punishment eri spoke up, "um ma'am, I accidentally shot one of the boys with my poison darts, he's had the antidote already, but I would like to take him back to my mansion to monitor him to ensure he recovers fully" eri says and sera didn't seem to agree, "um...if I may, this would also be a good way for wri to see the poison and antidotes effect on the body...so she can make it more reliable" Katsu says and sera looks at him and sighs, "very well... I'll allow it" she says and leaves. Eri growls and punches a tree the moment sera was gone and actually broke her hand. "Eri calm down..." Satsuki says "THEY JUST TREATED HIM AS IF HE WAS A TEST RAT!" eri says as her quirk acts up causing a soft glow to admit from her body, her hair just started to wave backwards, and her eyes went to a soft yellow. Of course eri usually does this to intimidate others as it does make her seem more threatening and showcases just how strong her quirk can be. "THEY TREAT THEM AS IF THEY'RE LESS THAN US." eri says and Satsuki lowers her gaze Bowing her head basically submitting to eri out of fear.

"Calm down." Kota says standing in front of eri, the moment eri looked at him he also wanted to look away and avoid her gaze. But he didn't and just glares at her before she eventually calmed down and Kota lets out his breath that he didn't know he was holding. Katsu and Satsuki looked at kota, "he's a drunk but god damn no one besides sera has ever managed to do that" Satsuki says shocked and Katsu nods. "It's easy cuz I know she won't hurt me. It's just an intimidation tactic but you just need to call her bluff" "she's my girlfriend and even I can't do that..." Katsu says and kota looks at Katsu "damn, guess I'm 'botta steal your girl...no hard feelings mate" he smirks and katsu rolls his eyes. "Good luck...besides I already know there's a chance imma lose her but her dad's agreed to sell her off to whoever she chooses to marry... unless they don't approve of them that is"

Later, kota actually ended up convincing eri to let him stay with her for a while. Eri agreed thinking that the kid would feel better having someone he actually recognized and knew personally around. "Have a bath ready for me and make sure the boy and Kota are cared for properly...also prepare a room for kota" Eri says the moment they entered and the maids all bow and leave to do as told. "Woah....this place is....wow" kota says and eri nods, "Jin show kota around" she says as she leaves to go deal with some paperwork. Kota got to see around the place and was just shocked at how big eri's place was and how it was made just for her, she genuinely didn't lack anything and there was just a lot of butterflies everywhere. "So that's why it's called the butterfly mansion..." "Correct, sera had this place built just for lady aizawa, since she loves butterflies they named it the butterfly mansion and made sure there are plenty of butterflies here...it has a special quirk cast here so it's warm like spring year around" Jin says and kota was shocked, he never realized eri liked butterflies, last time he actually sat down and heard what eri was interested in was when she really loved dragons and would talk non-stop about them.  "Does she still like dragons?..." Kota asks and Jin shrugs, "I'm afraid I do not know" Jin says and kota nods feeling a little hurt that he didn't know something so simple about his friend.

Kota barely even saw eri, and when he did she was constantly dealing with things. "My lady, the preschool wants to know when you donate that new playground equipment" "it's already ordered and should get here soon" eri smiles "the villains are threatening war again" "stay on the defensive and make sure all the students are properly trained for search and rescue, set up a meeting with sera so we can discuss further plans" eri says and kota thinks, it's been awhile since he's gotten her to laugh or anything but he did hate seeing how stressed she was so he decided to try what usually works on girls. "hey cutie, how about me and you go somewhere more private?" He says and Eri blinks, "um.... no?" She says absolutely confused.