Chapter 41

l hate upsetting dad and by the looks of it the whole house is also upset with me because no one has come to my room since last night and that's rare in this house because everyone is always in my business.
l refreshed and did my morning routine and left for breakfast and everyone was already at the table but nobody greeted me and because of my stupid pride l also kept mum.
Breakfast was honestly awkward and quiet until Alex.
"is no one going to address the elephant in the room or are we going to let our princess get away with everything "he said and l seethed with anger."Not now "dad said clearly he was not in the mood just like me .
"ofcouse you'd say that dad because it was your princess" he continued taunting me and l was boiling with anger .
"l am sorry nonna for disrespecting you yesterday and of course my favorite brother whom l adore so much Alex"l said winking at the rest of my brothers as Alex jumped around in joy.
"That's like my favorite princess " dad said winking at me.
"And here l thought l was your only princess" l said laughing.
"Not for long" Elena said and we all turned all our heads to her.
"Meaning? "dad asked.
"Am pregnant and l feel like this one is going to be a girl" Elena said beaming with happiness.
The whole table went quiet with shock and l felt a pang in my heart.
"C-congratulations " l said with a fake my smile and everyone snapped their heads to look at me in shock.
"You're what" dad said standing up seemingly angry but l was just feeling off.
"l am having your baby, l thought you would be happy since you clearly love your children" Elena said clearly unbothered by his reaction.
"l do love my children but that doesn't mean l want more"
"Why" Elena said tauntingly.
"Elena let's talk in our room " dad said pulling her but she pulled back her arm in anger.
"l won't get rid of my baby just to keep your princess happy" she said glaring at me.
"Excuse me but what does my sister have to do with my sister" Elonzo said looking annoyed.
"Because everything in this house revolves around her and let tell you something you didn't know, your father's will states that 50 percent of every legal business he owns will be transferred to her and all you guys will share the remaining and the illegal, and me nothing but meagre cash payout.

https://m.dreame.com/novel/138042112?auto_jump=false&link_type=1&utm_campaign=app_share_copyLink&utm_source=sns_en_apppromo&directedId=138042112