001.

𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 | 001

❝ i know you ain't a drug, but you get me so high ❞

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬, the beta squad and alora were filming a 'best friend test'

the teams were sharky & aj, niko & chunkz and alora with kenny. darkest man was also in the video, but as a host.

"today on beta squad, we're doing the best friend test" exclaimed kenny, while looking directly at the camera.

"here are the rules"

and then they explain the rules.

"hey guys, my name is darkest and i'm in charge of this little shinding"

first up were niko & chunkz. after darkest introduced them, the rest of the group cheered for them.

"so niko, if you could describe your friendship with chunkz in one word, what would it be", asked darkest.

to that question niko replied with "beautiful". "what's your fondest memory together", quizzed darkest, the host.

"i'd say soccer aid", added niko.

"chunkz what about you", asked darkest, reffering to chunkz.

"oh there's lots of memories I've had with niko, I think maybe I'd say initially meeting niko", announced chunkz, to which niko smiled.

after those short questions, asked by darkest, they moved on the actual questions.

"all right chunkz I'm gonna need you to pop that headphone on, put those blindfolds on",  the host added and continued "and niko you're going to start".

"let's see how well you know your friends", said darkest.

"niko, your first question is 'if chunkz was to win a holiday to the maldives and he could only take one person, who would it be"

"ooh that's hard", replied niko. "but I'm gonna say Illy, because we're going to be here all day", answered niko.

"ilyas yeah, fair enough", "your second question isss 'what is the name of chunkz's high school", announced darkest.

"this one I'd be actually surprised if you didn't know brother", exclaimed darkest.

"uhh brent high school", said niko, smiling confidently. to his answer, the rest of the group watching, started laughing.