002.

𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 | 002

❝ i know you ain't a drug, but you get me so high ❞

"hey alo", said kenny, his voice blaring through the speakers

"what", replied alora, she wasn't really a morning person, she hated when people talked to her in the morning.

"what happened to hello or how are you", added kenny, barely holding in his laughter.

"sorry, i'm not really a morning person", apologised alora.

"anyways good morning ken", said alora, smiling at him.

"good morning alo", mumbled kenny.

"so anyways, what did you call me for", asked alora.

"oh yeah, i have to introduce you to someone", said kenny.

"okayy, who", replied alora, getting unpatient.

"come over at 1pm and you'll find out who", muttered kenny.

"oh okay", replied alora, still wondering.

"bye alo", said kenny, waving at her.

"bye ken", mumbled alora, waving at him.

and with those words alora ended the video call. she was sat there in her bonnet, barely awake, wondering who that person could possibly be.

she got up and made her bed, spraying her bedsheets with lavender mist. lavender was her favorite scent, after vanilla. when she was a child, her parents owned many lavender fields and she would always run around in them. but now she only had this mist as a memory of her childhood.

she hopped in the shower, turning on the luke-warm water. as the water hit her skin, she instantly felt better. soon after, she was done with her shower and got out, wrapping her body with a white robe.

she then continued on with the rest of her morning routine. alora brushed her teeth, iced her face and did her skincare. she then picked out a suitable outfit to wear - blue denim jeans, a white crop top and a brown leather jacket. for an accesory, she picked a black off the shoulder bag with chains.

for her hair, she slicked it back in a spiky bun. she did her makeup the way she did it everyday. after checking herself in the mirror and blowing herself a kiss, she sprayed her 'victoria's secret bare vanilla' body spray and headed out.

by the time she got in her car, it was already
12:40. she put on her all-time favorite playlist with allot of rick ross and drake in it, then started driving. the drive there was 10-15, depending on her mood. she got out of her car and locked it. alora rang the doorbell and got greeted by chunkz.

𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇, king kennyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara