Transformation

Kion

I frowned as I was tossing and turning in my bed, feeling like my entire body was on fire. I frowned as I let out a deafening roar and froze as I felt my body snap and shift into a female hyena. I froze as my parents came running in, followed by the guard, and frowned as dad said Kion?? I nodded nervously and backed away and froze as dad said, "What happened? I frowned and said I guess my body changed to take the form of my mate. I froze as he stepped closer and started sniffing, catching my scent. I swallowed as he growled and said, "Get out, go to your dick. I nodded and ran all the way into the outlands and blushed as I ran into Janja den. I blushed as Janja smirked seeing my new form and said, "You're here for another round, aren't you? I blushed and shifted and said no I'm here to take up my place next to you and for another round. I smiled as Janja cackled and said, "You got it, mounted me, thrusting into my vagina causing me to Howl lustfully as he rutted me." I blushed and gulped as Janja rutted me and continued thrusting faster and harder until I felt my summit release and groaned bucking as Janja growled, snarling climaxing into my uterus calming my heat. I blushed panting as I hit my cool down and looked at Janja and blushed seeing him completely lost in lust. I blushed and swallowed as he smiled growled from now on your name shall be Queen. I blushed and nodded, urinated and sprayed my scent, marking my territory.