‼️ 44 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung came out of bathroom after getting freshed and saw breakfast was putted there....he immediately jumped on the bed and grabbed the plate and started eating....

After eating he took and plate and started coming downstairs....while going towards the kitchen from the corner of his eye...he saw new CCTVs were already settled. He makes a annoyed face and started washing his plate in sink. After washing it he turned only to see that witch...Yn was staring at him....the plate immediately from his hand and he nervously smiled....she started going towards him as he was backing off. She pinned him on the counter.

She leaned to him and smell his scent seductively....he was gulping down his saliva and here she was continuing her job. He looked at her while narrowing his eyebrow and saw she was staring at him....

Taehyung : W-why a-are y-you s-staring at m-me ??

Yn : Who's my babyboy ??

Taehyung : ofc Me

Taehyung ( in mind ) : Wow Taehyung.... Everyone thinks of get out of problem and here you wants to get into problem.

Jimin's soul : Who cares...when the problem itself is this Beautiful...

Taehyung : Yeah Yeah... You'd not even saw her that side.... that's why you're saying this

Jimn's soul : Which side ??

Taehyung : You'll see by yourself.... just wait for that moment....

( Soulmate Things...iykyk )

Get back in kitchen**

Taehyung : ofc Me

Yn : haha...so you're accepting that you're my babyboy...

Taehyung : N----

No Taehyungiie.... Don't make this mistake again or else she'll again start his so called animal attack.... Just do how and what she wants...

Taehyung : Ofc....What else I can do except accepting that I'm Your Babyboy

Yn : Then who I'm to you ??

My BABUGURL...haha

Taehyung : I d-d-don't know

Yn : Why are you so innocent babyboy ??

Cuz I'm on Mission babygurl....

Taehyung : I'm innocent ??

Yn : Yeah.... You're so innocent....But don't worry....I can't manage.

Taehyung : O-o-o-ok

Saying this she pinched his hip and left from there while laughing... don't worry this time she's laughing like a human not like witch.

____________

Time skips to evening***

Taehyung was sleeping...what else he can do in this witch's mansion....but he woke and sat on the bed only to see that Yn was already sitting at the bed's corner and was staring at him....

Don't tell me this witch was staring at me from long time....ARGHH

Taehyung : y-you ??

Yn : Don't come out of your room...No matter what....This is my warning.....

Taehyung : bu----

She said that in serious tone and then left from there before locking the door. Taehyung smirked and said.....

Taehyung : Seems like you don't care about that Warning...anyways.....Just a Lil bit more and BOOOMMMMMMM !!!! HAHAHA.... I'M COMING MS. MAFIA QUEEN....GET READY !!!

Continue....

Good night babygurls....