Platonic & Romantic Interest

❤️ Romantic

💛 Platonic

[] RAMSHACKLE []

•|💛YUU💛|•

• Amadeus-san, I'm alright. So stop worrying about me.

•|💛GRIM💛|•

• Why do you have heart eyes? It's kinda weird.

[] HEARTSLABYUL []

•|❤️RIDDLE❤️|•

• W-w-why did you kiss me?!??!

•|💛ACE💛|•

• Cool, you also have a heart on your face. We kinda match.

•|💛DEUCE💛|•

• Is it allowed to have piercings and tattoos on school? I don't think it's allowed..... But they do look kinda cool.

•|❤️CATER❤️|•

• You know, your heart shape aesthetic really gives the heartslabyul vibe. To bad you're not a heartslabyul student. But, you could visit here! I really like it when you're presence are here~

•|❤️TREY❤️|•

• You're not a huge fans of sweets and baked goods are you? Even though you're not really into it, I really appreciate that you're willing to eat my baking.

[] SAVANACLAW []

•|❤️LEONA❤️|•

• You stupid fuck! What were you thinking?! Why did you kiss me in front of a lot of people?!

•|💛JACK💛|•

• How can you be so calm, in such chaotic environment?

•|❤️RUGGIE❤️|•

• I don't know where did you get this a lot of money, but I ain't wasting it! Now, let's buy food!

[] OCTAVINILLE []

•|❤️AZUL❤️|•

• A-aaahh, why would you did that?! *Mutters* Oh great seven, I can't believe my childhood crush kiss me~...

•|❤️FLOYD❤️|•

• Ne~ Koi-chan really change. He grew taller than us. But, that doesn't mean I can't squeeze you~

•|❤️JADE❤️|•

• It's nice to see you again, you still have the same accessory we made you back when we were little.

[] SCARABIA []

•|❤️KALIM❤️|•

• You have a thing for hearts right? Here! I have a heart shape lollipop. I got it from Sam's, hope you like it! Hahahaha!

•|❤️JAMIL❤️|•

• You idiot! You can't just kiss me and say sorry.

[] POMIEFIORE []

•|❤️VIL❤️|•

• Warn me when you're gonna kiss me!

•|💛EPEL💛|•

• Y'know we're kinda the same, having feminine features. But you show them that you can be manly, even with such features. Show me how do you do it!

•|❤️ROOK❤️|•

• You're really good at archery Monsieur Cœur, how about we practice sometimes.

[] IGNIHYDE []

•|❤️IDIA❤️|•

• AAAAAHH- Ahaaahahahhaaa~ [Idia.EXE has crashed]

•|💛ORTHO💛|•

• You're really nice Onasis, and you made Nii-san really happy. Thank you for making him happy!

[] DIASOMNIA []

•|❤️MALLEUS❤️|•

• O-oh my, you are really bold for a human.

•|💛SEBEK💛|•

• You human! Spar with me!

•|❤️SILVER❤️|•

• Can I cuddle with you? You're really snuggly.

•|💛LILIA💛|•

• Fuhuhu~ I really like on what you've done to the boys, and I really appreciate that you're trying to love the two boys I raised. And also giving Sebek some challenges for him to be a better knight for Malleus.