0-02

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....

"....Unclear for me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

The tension in the room was high, and Amadeus could feel the different emotion flowing through the room.

The Headmage then go in front of the Dark Mirror, and asked a question.

"What did you just say?"

The eerie mask then explained, "I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate."

The Headmage, and the students were shock. "Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic?" The Headmage shouted, as he continues. "But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?"

Amadeus then notice Yuu backing away, trying to make himself small. And that made Amadeus frown, cause he felt the overflowing emotion from Yuu. The wariness, embarrassment, nervousness, and to put it into a one emotion it was an immense of anxiety.

He walked toward Yuu, and put his hand to Yuu's head.

Yuu flinched at the contact, he looked up and see the hooded man, who was covering his face. But this time, Yuu saw his face and he is gorgeous, especially his eyes.

Amadeus use his magic, to try easing Yuu's anxiety. Which works, as he felt Yuu lean to his touch.

He smiled softly, slowly patting Yuu's head.

But that was cut off, when a certain monster interrupt.

"Mmmph! Nnnrgggh... *GASP!* ME! Let ME have this student's seat!" The monster shouted, as he successfully wiggle out of the Headmage's whip.

"Not so fast, you hyperactive tanuki!" The Headmage warned, "Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!" Making the monster point at the magicless human, as he readies his attack.

"Everyone, get down!" The red haired boy shouted, as the monster blast a fire attack. "Myaaahhh!"

The fire then hit another person, in which the boy start shouting. "AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!"

Amadeus then look at the burning place, and felt the whole room panicked.

"Well, that escalated quickly." He muttered, watching the chaos unfold. While also putting himself in front of Yuu, so he could protect Yuu.

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" The Headmage commanded, as the boy with lion ears groaned.

"Ugh. Can I go now, or...?"

"Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!" The pretty boy mocked.

"Too much effort. Do it yourself." The other replied.

Amadeus sweat dropped, as he made a small sarcastic comment. "That went well...."

As the chaos unfold, a familiar person that Amadeus know, made a statement.

"Allow me to handle this, Headmage Crowley. If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility." The boy with glasses spoke, but the thing is he doesn't want to do that, because HE was here. But he also needed to do this for the first impression for the first years.