PROLOGUE

"Never thought you'll throw me out like this~"

On a dark night before the Radio Demon disappear for seven years he knock on the door...

It was a Club... Door to a club own by none other than Vox and Valentino.

There was also a cry of a child along with the Radio Demon's continues knock on the door.

"I'm coming, Stop already!" Alastor stop by the sound of the voice and the loud footsteps echoing by the loud Music...

"Who the fuck is it—"

Vox was cought off guard by the child thrown into his way, He look surprised at the crying child on his hands that looks like a replica of The Radio Demon himself...

"Who...?"

"I've taken care of him for my part already, take him~" The low static voice of the Radio Demon was heard and before Vox can say anything to him... He was already gone.

Vox immediately shut down the club and went on the couch while putting the now sleeping child on his lap, before the door slam open and a certain overlord came in.

"Vox! Why did you—"

"Lower your voice...!"

Valentino stop for awhile and look at the child on Vox's arms.

"Is that...?"

"My child, I guess...?"

Valentino comes closer and touch the child's nose gently.

"Let me guess, it's the Radio Demon?"

Vox stayed quiet and Valentino laugh lightly as the child's tiny hands hold his...

Valentino took the still sleeping child on Vox's arms and spim him around, While smiling.

"For a man like you, he's cute... Thanks The Radio Demon for Good genes. Hahahahaha!"

Vox just rolled his eyes got up from his seat and took the child out of Valentino's hands.

"What is the little ones name?" The child on Vox's arms Giggle on it's sleep and Valentino coed..

"His name will be...

Vitaly..."