Beginning~

Vitaly's POV

"Oh~ I can tell... The differences, The Differences~"

"Vitaly~ Dear this looks good on you~" I tiredly look at Uncle Valentino as he put another hairpin on my hair.

"Uncle Val!" My uncle just luagh and took off the hairpin on my hair...

"There there~ you wouldn't want to be a red Bluerry right?" Uncle Valentino Laugh while I look at him blankly and turn away.

"Bye Uncle." His laugh's reached my ears until I got out of the Station Club of Dad and Uncle.

As I walk to my Dad's industry I took my phone and played video games on it before I bumped into someone.

"Oh~ I'm sorry for that dear~"

"I'm sorry." I looked up at the Women I just bumped at and saw that she's the overlord of Cannibal Colony.

Hmmm... The interesting Overlord...

"I'm so sorry about that young lady." I said with a signature smirk and bow at her slightly.

"Oh no~ it's fine, Really~"

My smirk widened before I raised my head and stand up straight.

"Well then I'll take my leave now, Lady Rosie."

"Wait, You know who I am Dear?"

I look at the Overlord infront of me and slightly smirk to myself...

"Well~ Who wouldn't know the Overlord of Cannibal Colony?" As soon as I said that lady Rosie's eyes widened a little.

"Oh... Then may I know who you are, Dear?"

"Vitaly... The names Vitaly~ And good bye~" As soon as I said those I quickly teleport back to the club since I can sense my Dad's in there.

"Oh come on, Vox~"

"Shut it, Val."

I sighed as they both argue again...

"Oh Hello there Vitaly~" My head snap at the Voice and saw Aunt Velvette.

"Hello Aunt~" I said in a singsong voice and jump on the couch while playing on your phone.

My Aunt just smiled at me before looking at Uncle Valentino and Dad with a glare.

"Can't both of you settle down?" My dad laugh and sat besides me while patting my head.

"Hello there, my baby~" I just rolled my eyes and shook my head trying to get his hands go.

"Dad, Let go of my Hair." My dad just laugh before I look at Uncle Valentino who's already smirking... Oh~ No you don't~

"No thanks, Uncle~" I said and before I got squish by Uncle Val I immediately teleported on another couch with Aunt Velvette.

My Aunt laugh before she took her phone out and put it on a selfie.

"Vox, Valentino! Look on the fucking Camera!" I smile at the camera and heard a click with a flash of light.

"Oh my~ Auntie, send it to me~" There was a ting on my phone and I quickly look...

"Damn~ Uncle, Dad... Please don't kiss while were taking a picture~"

Dad lean on my shoulders and laugh, Oh my~ I zoom in the picture and laugh as the bold hair of Uncle Valentino came to View.

"Pft! HAHAHAHAHA!" Dad laugh and I chuckled before Aunt Velvette also lean in.

"Oh my~ HAHAHAHAHA!" Uncle Val raise an eyebrow before teleporting infront of us and took the phone off my hands.

"Now~ Let's see what so funny~" Both Dad and Aunt Velvette laugh while Uncle Val's face darkened and his eyes narrow.

"Oh my~" I laugh at my Uncle before I yelp as Uncle Val suddenly Jump on the Three of us while messing up with Dad.

"You little shits~" Aunty Velvette laugh before he came on me now... Oh no! I squirm and tried to get Uncle Valentino away as his making my hair into a Bird's Fucking nest!

"No!" Aunt's laugh was loud before it was finally her turn....

"Hehehehe~ Aunty~" Before Aunt Velvette can get away I immediately hold her down with the help of Dad while Uncle Valentino mess up her hair.

"Hehehehe~ Stay still Dear Velvette~"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

We all laugh as Aunt's ponytails turn into a huge Bird's Nest! Oh my she looks Hilarious! I took out my phone and took an Selfie of us before laughing and shout.

"Guys~ Look!"

The three of them look my way and laugh.

"Oh my~ Smile Dearest~" Uncle Val said while swinging both his Arms on Dad and Aunt Velvette....

"Oh no, don't Vitaly!" I laugh at Aunt Velvette and click on the Cameras

"Smile~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
While the Vees are all busy having some fun unaware of the Dark Shadows on the corner of the Room...

"Oh my~ Vitaly... You've grown up~"