𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝟣-𝟤: 𝒢𝒶𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕦𝕝 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞

As the group walked through the mirror leading to Heartslabyul, (Y/N) felt a dizzying sensation overtake them, causing them to stagger on their feet for a small moment

As the group walked through the mirror leading to Heartslabyul, (Y/N) felt a dizzying sensation overtake them, causing them to stagger on their feet for a small moment. Grim, who had noticed this, looked over to (Y/N) for a moment in worry. (Y/N) noticed this and shook their head as a way to show that they were fine. Grim stared at them for a moment before shaking their head and following the group, looking around and noticing how different the dorm was compared to their own.

"Dang, this place looks so nice! This is nothing like our dumpster of a dorm," Grim exclaimed as he looked around, feeling jealous at how majestic Heartslabyul looked.

"Our dorm is a work-in-progress!" Yuuken defended, though he didn't disagree with Grim's remark. Aside from how clean the dorm was compared to their own, but was also much more aesthetically pleasing. A cobblestone path led from the mirror to a large white and red colored manor, the dorm's logo hanging over the entrance. On either side of the path, rose bushes decorated the way, some in stone vases and others planted in the ground and shaped into a heart. Surrounding the dorm building was what seemed to be a massive maze created entirely by the rose bushes.

The group walked towards the dorm's entrance, but were distracted when they heard an energetic voice from the rose maze. The group of freshmen looked at each other before walking over to where the source of the voice, entering the rose maze.

._._._._.

𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕦𝕝 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞-ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕫𝕖

"Aww yeah, I am getting my paint on!" An unfamiliar voice exclaimed as the group went closer to the source

"Aww yeah, I am getting my paint on!" An unfamiliar voice exclaimed as the group went closer to the source. (Y/N) couldn't help but notice cans of red paint on the ground and red dripping off of a few nearby roses. When the group got to the source, they saw someone coloring the roses red with his magic pen.

"Ah. Someone's here," Grim noted as they looked at the unfamiliar face. This person had light orange hair, the front part of their hair pulled back into a short ponytail, though a few strands fell loosely on the sides of his face. His eyes were a light green and a small red diamond rested under his right eye. He wore the same school uniform as the rest of the group (aside from Grim), but the difference being that he wasn't wearing the vest that came with the outfit.