Bride of Chucky Au

In this Au Veneer is a ex pop-star turned serial killer and through a common victim he meets Floyd

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In this Au Veneer is a ex pop-star turned serial killer and through a common victim he meets Floyd.

Veneer brings Floyd back only to get pissed because the ring he left on Veneer's vanity was for his brother Branch so Branch can pay his tuition. Veneer assumed that Floyd wanted to marry him (they eventually do, this would be a slow burn piece that's nothing like the movie and only takes pieces of inspo.)

Floyd transfers Veneer's soul in the bridal groom doll he got Floyd (Veneer was pissed about Floyd laughing in his face and wanted to be petty aka that whole scene where tiffany blows smoke in chucky's face saying she's not into short guys).

* Trolls are actually a type of doll in this Au*

Together they ♪ Travel the world and the seven seas~ ♪ to look for the perfect vessels to transfer their souls into, falling in love on the way. (I feel like Floyd and Veneer wouldn't be as toxic or sabotaging as Chucky and Tiffany, actually talking it out and have a somewhat more open communication line and would work on each other while they traveled)

 (I feel like Floyd and Veneer wouldn't be as toxic or sabotaging as Chucky and Tiffany, actually talking it out and have a somewhat more open communication line and would work on each other while they traveled)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They eventually find the perfect Duo to possess aka Poppy and Velvet two extremely popular actresses.

They become Mount Rageous's hottest couple and become murder wives.

Floydneer fanart/AU'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें