Police station

[We find ourselves in Sunny Bay's Police Department, where Officer Archie and Officer Sandra arrive back to the station, right after the twins teleported away from their handcuffs.]

[The two officers walk in the station, greeted by their coworker, Jake.]

Officer Jake: Archie! Sandra! Welcome back! How'd the arrest go?

[Archie facepalms and looks over at Jake]

Officer Archie: It could've gone worse... Those two twerps turned out to have two other twerps with them. We went and arrested the new guys first because the actual reported criminals got away, also they were unaware so it was an easy picking. So we went to get those two and... how do I put this lightly?

Officer Sandra: They dissapeared the second we cuffed them. Like full on just teleported out of our sight.

O. Jake: T-Teleported?! You mean they got out of there so fast that it looked like they teleported?

O. Sandra: No, Jake, they teleported. One second they were in cuffs, the next second they were a pile of smoke and the second after that, they were gone! Plus, they were dressed weird!

O. Jake: Hold on, I think I may know what this is...

Both Sandra and Archie: You do?! Tell us!

O. Jake: It's black magic! I know it is! I've read lots about it!

O. Sandra: ...what?

O. Jake: Whaaaaat? It HAS to be that!

O. Archie: Look, OJ, I know you're a big conspiracy-head and you LOOOOVE to read and sometimes practice this stuff, but that's not a reason as to why those two rascals evaded arrest!

O. Jake: Then what's YOUR explination of why they teleported out of there? That they're so fast they managed to evade arrest? By the way you describe them, they don't sound like gold-metal athletes to me!

O. Archie: ...you little-

O. Sandra: OJ has a point, Archie. There's no other feasible way they could just dissapear like that.

O. Archie: You believe him?!

O. Sandra: Not quite, but this still is a matter that needs to be investigated. We don't know where they are or what happened to them, we need to know everything and bring them to jail.

O. Archie: You're right, we do need to open an investigation on this.

[Jake looks proud of himself, but Archie suddently slams the counter in front of him.]

O. Archie: Don't think you're in the clear, pal! You're the one dumb enough to suggest black magic as a solution, you're joining us on the investigation on finding these two weirdos!

O. Sandra: Yeah! Plus, more manpower is always useful when it comes to arresting someone... AND you have been slacking off of work lately! You need to get yourself together and THIS is how you'll do that!

O. Jake: You know what?! Sure! I'll do it! You're crazy enough to believe me, so I'll tag along, we'll see who's right, I know I am!

O. Archie: What's with the sudden attitude, OJ? This isn't a competition, we're trying to arrest someone.

O. Jake: Oh forget it, let's just go to the car already.

[Sandra laughs while Archie looks dissapointed]

O. Sandra: Sure thing, boss.

[The three police officers head for the car]

O. Jake: Hey... should we, I don't know, tell anyone about this investigation?

Both Sandra and Archie: Absolutely not.

[They start the car, ready to begin their thorough investigation on the weird teleporting twins of Sunny Bay.]

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 30 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Lolirock: Citizens of Sunny Bayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें