"I woke up feeling exhausted and tired, thinking how much my life has changed me. Well, why should one blame life when its never about life? its all about the people who surround us, our brains, our lives...

Oh hey! I am sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Zohal Iqbal, the daughter of Iqbal Ali. Well, I am introducing my father like he is a very known person, but for me, he is sometimes. Everyone is messed up, aren't they? Everyone is somewhat broken—probably more broken than they show.

Let me tell you more about my family, I have a big family I have seven sisters and one big broth..."

"OUCH ! GOD! THESE PEOPLE ARE BLIND."

i yelled at the top of my lungs as a very blind human bumped into me so hard that my phone fell out of my hand and into pieces. GOD, i was going to start vlogging today. WHAT THE ACTUAL HACK! . My anger was rising. My phone had broken. I looked for the person who bumped into me. How am I supposed to get angry?

"Well, little human, you need to watch where you are running. "

OH MUCH I WISH it wasn't someones kid,

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, dear! i really am. Please let me repay you for your phone."

repay ? who she was, My belief in good people was 5%, but she was making it 10%, but I told myself not to. because that's who people are, aren't they ? they show off their nice side and than turn there character into someone who never existed in the first place. I looked at her

"Its alright"

After saying that, I walked away. Yes, my phone was broken, but I wasn't going to take money from her just because her child made a mistake. It was meant to happen. Well, it was my first time. As I was getting bored, how about I film myself? but I always have been shy and an introvert. Not shy, probably I hate social media and ETC. I liked books, I liked studying, and...

"Zohal come on lets go hurry up"

Again, I was disturbed Thank you. I look who the hell disturbed my thoughts. Oh, my best friend Zayyan, and before anything else, he has a girlfriend, so don't think anything.

"Coming.."

I looked at my broken phone, feeling like life has become so shitty to me.

Opps! people, people it is,...

I told myself it was alright and let my heart be at peace.

My best friend was still yelling at the top of his lungs to come and go to the class to attend the lecture It was our last lecture we will be graduating soon. Me, Zayyan, Ahmed, Zidan, and

Ghazanfar.

His name lingered on my lips. I smiled.

Well, Zayyan and Zidan were really my true friend in university but ahmed was kind of friend who would only be with you when they needed you to do something for them, or they knew that you would be very helpful to them. So they make friends out of you and also stay friends with those who hurt you but still roam around you because you have a popular friend in the group. I never told him, and sometimes his actions were really hurtful, and I never had the courage to come face-to-face. But it was the end, wasn't it? Graduating means your memories with them won't last forever, and your friendship won't last forever.

And that's what life is about. Memories and broken relationships...

I sighed and walked into my class, knowing it was the end but not knowing that it was just an ugly start....

---------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Assalam o alikum (Peace be upon you) , My Lovely followers and readers. I hope your are doing great. Please let me know what you think of this chapter.

Yours truly,

MJ.

Chapter 01: May 3rd, 2024