Ray

^^FEW MONTHS LATER^^

(Lemme explain, Kate & I got married when we were both drunk... Ya.... You'll see :p)

_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in my gym punching a bag,  Kai holding the bag and Mason just sitting on his lazy ass. I turn around, "Get your fucking ass up Mason. Quit acting like you can't fuckin train." Mason hops up and says, "you turned to a complete bitch since your "wife" " I glare at him, "I did it to fucking protect her and her kid dumbass." 

Mason slaps me, "She's just a random girl who you saved from getting fucked by the vipers, you don't want to fuck her as a husband should, you need heirs. Start the damn bloodline or I'll turn my back on you to turn the the Viper and help Julius Perez get her." 

 hands turn into fists, "I'm not tryna to become like MY FATHER."

My father is a fucking whore chaser, cheater, and a con-man. Hell, I don't wanna be in this damn mafia, but that's what I get, born & raise into this cruel environment.. Then Kate walks in a short mini dark green dress.... slit up the thigh... low-cut...god damn she looks fucking vulnerable, I bite back a smirk and a groan.  

Kai raises a brow, "Where you going?" 

She looks at Kai, "I just got back from my graduation." 

I sneer, "In that?"

Kate looks at me, "Fuck off, you ain't legally married to me." I smirk, "Love, don't play that game." I walk over to her and lean down to her 5'3 ft self, and tuck a curl behind her ear and whisper, "May have to get you pregnant so you can't say shit." 

She says "We'll see, but like to see ya try...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy guys sooooo what do we think? Should there be some smut or hints?