Part 72

"But mam why would MinYeong kill Yoon Sungwon and Yoon Eunsun? They had nothing to do with him." Jin asked, all tensed up, trying to convince his boss that there was a problem.

"It is what I got. There must be a reason or I don't think the info would just fly to me!" she said slamming a bunch of papers on the table.

Jimin held his shoulders trying to calm him down. "We're sorry mam. He's just feeling a little overwhelmed. You tell us what to do."

"Jimin.." Jin whispered in disbelief.

Jimin blinked assuring him everything was fine.

"Contact the daughters of Yoon Sungwon and Yoon Eunsun. Arrange a private meeting with them with your team including me. Try to find out any close relative or friend of them. Look into the case of their accident in Donghae Expressway, on nineteenth May, two thousand and ten. And the most important.. Section Chief Kim?"

"Yes mam?" Namjoon responded.

"The ones you just told about.. Jeong Sera, Gwon Kyungmin and Hwang Haesoon... Spy on these three, get every possible infos about them and find out how they're supporting Kang MinYeong and Richard Brown.. Everyone, got it?"

"-Yes mam." all of them, except Jin said.

"Oh right.. You'll meet someone special who will help you in the mission. She's a lawyer and is trustworthy. I don't want you to make any trouble or get yourselves into one but by any chance if something happens, she'll help."

"Who is 'she'?" Jungkook asked.

"Tomorrow." she said sitting down on her chair.

"Ya'll are excused."

"How the fuck could Uncle Sungwon and Aunty Eunsun be killed by Minyeong!" Jin shouted as they got out of Ki Hyemin, AKA their bosse's office.

"Calm down young guy. You know you gotta believe her." an older man approached them while sipping on his tea.

"But sir how can the daughters even not know it was a murder? None's gonna believe us!"

"You gotta make them believe. Just because they think Minyeong is an angel from seeing him on media, doesn't mean he really is! People have common sense but if they don't then just shoot it into their heads. Use the power you have!"

"Well, you know it's difficult. They have a clear way and leave traps behind for us while going ahead. We need to watch every step we take, making sure we aren't harming anyone." Namjoon said in a calm voice keeping his hand on Jin's shoulder.

"Then just stop walking and run. If you keep on following them, waiting for what's gonna come up next you'll just stay behind forever.." he sighed leaning against the wall behind and roamed his eyes around all the 6 of them. "Think ahead of them. You, use your brainstorming skill." he said to Jin then pointed at Hobi. "You use your hacking one. You can block their ways." he said to Yoongi. "Both of you, Jimin and Jungkook. You're the best fighters. And leader, just give them the instructions!"

Everyone silent..

He rolled his eyes. "I just gave you free motivation... You have a very little period of time left... SHOULDN'T YOU START WORKING!?" he shouted making them immediately run out of the big hall as Hobi dragged Jin out with him following others.

"Hello?" Ella spoke diverting her eyes from the monitor.

["Ella are you free?"] Yoongi asked from the other side.

"Well.. I'm at work so I don't think so.."

["... When will you be-"] Yoongi got cut off she heard Jin's voice. ["Well woman, I don't care if you're free or not but there're many shits going on and you. need. to. be. here. right. now!"]