part two

Errors pov
I just waited for him to answer quietly. "Well I mean I think we both know what I was doing.." dream answered. "Bπt wh¥?!" I asked, I don't know why I was so concerned about it at the moment I mean he was my enemy yet I was. Dream sighed as he got up again. "I have my reasons..." Dream answered. "@nd m@y I a$k f0r 0ne 0f th0$e r3@sons..?" I said a bit socially awkward. Dream hesitated a bit before speaking again in a mumble, "it's not like anyone really cared..." Hearing his words I went quiet slightly surprised by his response he wasn't completely sure what to say to that. "Anyways, why'd you.. um you know help me..?" Dream asked. Thinking of how to answer that I realized I didn't really know why I did it I just kind of did it though thinking about that as a reason sounded rather stupid to be honest and not wanting to seem stupid he tried to think of a different reasoning. "0h w3ll... I c@n't 3x@ctly t@ke you h0$tage if y0u're dead" I said making up a good response. Yeah that was good now I'm still as awesome as ever.. I thought to myself.
Dreams pov
It took me a moment to process his words. Wait... He wants to kidnap me- I thought to myself as I finally mentally processed his words . "Wait- whaaaaat?!" I said but before I knew it he was already dragging me by my shirt collar to take me to the anti void as I tried to struggle out of his grip though not able to. Damn- guess I'm getting kidnapped then- I thought to myself.

Authors note:
Hope you enjoyed I'll make another part soon dw ^^