2.the shot that changed it all (Rick)

I was standing there with Carl looking at a deer as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and help my stomach as I looked at Carl I dropped to my knees looking at Rick "NOOOOOO" Rick yelled running to me as I laid there holding my side as a fat man came out of the bushes and then my world went black.

Ricks pov

I ran over to y/n she got shot I looked at her slowly holding onto consciousness as a fat man walked out "I didn't see the girl" he said as I looked at him "there's a farm about a mile of here there's a doctor that can help her I can take you to him" he said and I picked up y/n bridle style and started to run in the direction of the farm as I ran as fast as I could with her threw the field I saw a woman that was standing on the poutch and then run inside and a old man walked out "is she bit?" "Shot" I said still speed walking to him taking her in side "Maggie get a bed ready" as a younger and older woman started to get medical supplies to help her as I sat her down "is she gonna be ok" I ask threw choked sobs as they asked me to step back "do you know what type of blood she has "she has the same as her brother Daryl oh man I haven't told my wife" I said putting my hands on my head as Shane and Carl ran in as they all turned there heads at me I think they thought y/n was my wife if only.... What am I thinking no "I'll go and find him" a younger girl I think Maggie ran out of the house as I walked out onto the porch smearing blood on my forehead as Shane wiped it off "it's gonna be ok she's gonna be ok" he said as I sat down

Daryl's pov

I was walking with carol and Lori as a lady with a house road by smacking a walkers head in with a bat that was coming close to Lori I put my crossbow up and looked at her "where's Daryl Daryl Dixon" she said putting the bat in a holder I looked at her confused "ye who askin" I said looking at her "it's you're sister she's been shot" she said as I looked at carol to make sure I heard it correctly "we are at a farm about 5 miles from here there's a mailbox that says Greene on it that us get the rest of you're group and get back there" the girl said as I got on her house slinging my bow over my shoulder as we took of to the house.

Time skip

I ran into the house as Rick sat in the room dried tears and blood all over him and there she was y/n laying there pale white with no shirt on and a blanket "they said the got her stable but she needs blood and surgery" Rick said threw sobs I got on my knees next to her grabbing her hand "I told you to watch her make sure she was safe man" I can feel myself get hotter and hotter by the second I think about it "i was Carl and her were looking at a deer and the shot went clean threw the deer and hit her" he said standing up "MAN THATS NO EXCSE" I said standing up "just get out" I said holding y/ma hand "I'll tell Hershel you're here" he said leaving

The surgery was a success at the cause of Otto's dying I was back on my feet in 2 weeks Daryl and Rick visited the most I got to be closer to Maggie since we are close in age she's a really sweet girl and she rants ti me about her and glen and how she doesn't know how she feels will she cleans me up.

I closed my jornal and slid it under my pillow and walked out of my tent stretching my arms as I got a bucket of water and some soap to wash some close as i snuck in to Daryl's tent and grabbed the few close he has and hung them up in our secluded area of the farm as I finished washing the clothes Daryl walked up to our area "I swear you need to give me those cloths you stink" I said making a gag face "oh shut it fucker"he said sitting down some squirrels "you know you stink" I said taking my knife's and skinning them "do you think if I sowed them together they would make a good blanket" I said hold the squirrel skins up "yea if you got 500 of them little things" he said as they are a little bigger then my hand and I looked down disappointed as Rick walked over "okay let's settle this so Rick if I hade enough do you think I could make a blanket out of these" holding up the Jo squirrel skins as he thought "if you had 500 maybe" he said as I threw them on the ground and Daryl started to chuckle to himself "you guys are ganging up on me you guys like share a same brain sell that you both are idiots" I said wiping a non existent tear and flipping my hair as we all laughed "but y/n I need to talk to you in private real quick" Rick said as Daryl stood up "gotta go on a run anyways got any requests?" Looking at me "new bras and pants" I said as Daryl rolled his eyes getting on his bike and driving away "anyways old man what is it" I said smiling at him as his expression dropped "Loris pregnant" he said as a feeling in my stomach started to turn "THATS AMAZING RICK" I said standing up "with Shane's baby" he said as I put my head over my mouth "omg.. Rick" I said looking at him and latching my arms around his shoulders "I don't understand" Rick said the sadness in his voice holding up I always have hated Lori but never told her straight up because i did like to be rude but not to poke at anyone's business as I took a step back my hands still on his neck he leaned in and our lips connected it felt kind I was flouting as he broke it as I heard a rustling sound there they were...

Lori and Shane.