5.the mad man (Negan)

I was locked in the metal cage that Megan kept me in he took me out of the line up with daryl I haven't seen him in days and Glen and Aberhame I couldn't stop him Negan from killing my friends without getting more people killed as a man walked in "hey pretty lady came to give you a special visit and some food" as he opened up the door as he sat down the tray of food as he walked closer "I don't understand why a pretty girl like you should stay locked up from the world and they can't see you're Beaty" he said as he walked closer as I backed up again the wall "I always liked you you're feisty" he said grabbing my shirt taring it "I like feisty girls" he said trying to kiss me but I slap him "get away from me" I said as the man looked at me "you're gonna regret that you dumb bitch" as he shoved my head to the ground trying to take of my pants as I grabbed the knife from the tray and digging it into the guys arm as he slapped me as I backed up into someone's legs as I look up to see negan and Dwight I look back at the guy in the cage and I see his terrified expression "now now that's no way to get a lady to sleep with you Tod" he said swaying Lucile around "sir it's not what you think" he said "I think it is exactly what it looks like" he said as he picks you up by the hand "are you ok" he asked me as I cover my chest with my arms and I nod "oh Tod this isn't how to get a woman to find you attractive either" he said as Tod looked even more scared as he took of his jacket putting it around my shoulder as I hugged it to my body "Dwight take her back to my room" he told Dwight

He looked at me and walked down a hall me closely behind as I put my arms thew the leather jacket that smelled like jack Daniel's and men's cologne as Dwight opened a door to a nice room as I walked in and he shut the door probably standing guard as I sat on a bed hugging the jacket to my body as it wrapped around me as I heard footsteps approaching me as I heard the door open and shut as I turn to see negan hang up Lucile on a nail hooked into the wall as I turn to look to my hands in my lap "I'm sorry about him he's a creep" he said opening a drawer and closing it "here you go so you don't have to be seen in that" he said as I turned to see a white shirt on the bed as he turned around  I got up taking of his jacket it setting it on the bed taking off what's left of my torn white shit I slip on the big white shirt tucking it into my jeans as I walked over to negan tapping his shoulder to tell him I was done as I handed him his jacket "thank you" I said looking at my feet I couldn't keep still "no I'm sorry for what was about to happen to you I could get better men who knows how many girls he's done that to" he said to me whipping away some dried blood from my face as I looked up at him "I will never let anyone hurt you again" he said as I looked at him in shocked he killed my friends why is he being nice to me?

As the door opens and Dwight stand in the door way "one of your wife's wants to see you negan she says it's a emergency" he said as my mouth dropped and I backed up wives PLURAL as I walk out of the room passing a beautiful woman with black hair and tan skin as I walk down the hall no one stopping me as I stand there and cry I don't know why but it seems like all anyone wants is to use me ever since from a young age. I head footsteps and a pare of hands get placed next to mine "it's not what it seems like y/n"as he sets one of his hands on my shoulder"not what it seems like you saved me from getting raped and then what you wnat me to be another one of yours slut wives I'm not living my life like that being held captive over a guy that just wants sex I would rather kill myself then live like that" I said as I push his hand off of me as I look at him "you have multiple wives how can you not see how miserable you make people feel how can you be so selfish negan" I said stand there looking at him as he looked disappointed in myself "I'll change I can change starting today I will change I'll be a better person" he said grabbing my hands "I will become a better person for my people and for you" he said as I look at him and total shock "why do you care what I think I'm just one do you're prisoners" I said looking at him "because I fell in love with one of my prisoners" he said looking at you as he leaned down connecting our lips and from that day he kept his word he let his wives go his prisoner that deserved being let out with yours say so and to stop taking form Alexandra well demanding less from them and from that day Negan smith changed over a prisoner.