Chapter .11# | Separated

HAHAHAHA- yall finna hate me for this-

[Text] = Mind/thoughts
"Text" = Speaking
~Text~ = narration

Greens POV:

~me and Red have been sitting in this closet for how long now? If he wasn't my brother I would've gone insane by now- I was about to start some small talk when the door suddenly opened, it was Yellow and Blue~

Green: "oh- FINALLY-"

Red: "how did you-"

Blue: "Yellow is creepishly good a picking locks open- why where you in the closet anyway!?"

Green: "me and Red couldn't sleep, we saw that dude sneak into a room and when we confronted him that freak locked us in here!"

~Yellow and Blue paused for a second and looked at eachother then back at us~

Yellow: "...Seconds missing-"

Red: "WHAT-"

Blue: "we woke up and he was just gone-"

~all of us headed outside to look for Second~

Blue: "Ugh! How are we supposed to find him in this forest!?"
Red: "follow the drag trail and footsteps?"

Blue: "...oh-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~all of us where walking following the trail, there wasn't much talking besides the random complaining and discussing what happened to Second~

Blue: "what do y-"

~Blue was cut off when a brownish arrow thing stabbed straight into his leg~

Blue: "AH FUCK-"

~Blue fell to the ground in pain as Yellow quickly bent down to help him, I looked up behind the two and saw 4 strange people running our way they [insert description of the mercenaries, im lazy] Yellow noticed and quickly turned back to me and Red~

Yellow: "you two run ahead ill deal with Blue!"

Green: "but-!?"

Yellow: "NOW."

~me and Red looked at eachother before bolting away making sure to not get lost~

Green: "who where thoes people!? Is Blue ok-!?"

Red: "I think he'll be f-"

~Red was cut off when a fireball landed and exploded right in between us blasting us to the ground, I knew that fireball, seems like Dark got some help~

Green: "Keep running-!"

~I quickly got back to my feet and kept running, only after a bit when I was safe did I realize I was off the trail and Red wasn't with me~

Green: [shit shit- did I leave him behind-!? No no I didn't mean to-! Do I go back for him-!? What do I do I can't just leave my brother-!]

~I paused for a moment and looked behind me and up, a skyscraper-! The city-! Yes of course Purple and King! Going after my friends would only get me captured to and then all of us would be toast-! I heard a bunch of footsteps not far so I listened to my gut feeling and quickly started making my way to StickCity~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo-! Sorry this took like a week- I wanted to update it but didn't have motivation- anyway another glifhanger!

Words: 473