A Hero is Born. PT 1

"speaking"

 'thoughts'  

*Actions between speaking*

"Flashback"

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything except for my own character(s) and any changes I make to the story everything else belong to their original owners and many thanks to everyone who reads and comment on my story.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. there may be no more pages left to turn, but there is always more to the story."

" Rising from the netherworld, the demon bull king attacked. no one could stop him, no one could resist, no one except the Monkey King. the Monkey King used this magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the demon bull king underneath it. the Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield. trapping the demon bull king forever. with the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. legend says that staff lies on top of that mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction and with the demon bull king gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. a world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine and all because of the monkey king." I listened in as Tang told my loving son, Mk, another story about the Monkey King.

" I listened in as Tang told my loving son, Mk, another story about the Monkey King

" Ahh yes but more importantly the cuisine right Mr. Tang" I say slyly with a giggle as I add some green onions on top of a bowl of noodles before I package it up for delivery. Mr. Tang chuckles at me and nods happily " But of course nothing is more important than that" he said with a laugh.

"Oh, that's so good!" Mk exclaimed loudly with joy "Monkey King's so cool! he's so strong and handsome-" Mk bragged on about Monkey King as he flexes his muscles and poses, I shake my head at him as I wipe my hands clean on a rag and lean against ...

"Oh, that's so good!" Mk exclaimed loudly with joy "Monkey King's so cool! he's so strong and handsome-" Mk bragged on about Monkey King as he flexes his muscles and poses, I shake my head at him as I wipe my hands clean on a rag and lean against the bar. " Oh, yea a legendary Monkey is sooooo handsome" I said sarcastically teasing Mk a little.