Macaque

"speaking"

'thoughts'

*Actions between speaking*

"Flashback"

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything except for my own character(s) and any changes I make to the story everything else belong to their original owners and many thanks to everyone who reads and comment on my story.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(This is gonna be an extremely long ass chapter, but it'll be worth it!)

"You know, when I found out I was going to be trained by my badass mom and THE Monkey King, great sage, equal to heaven. I had no ideas. . . . . . . . . . . . . That I'd be stuck hammering walls 12 hours a day!" Mk yelled angrily, throwing his hammer away as Monkey King is seen laying on his nimbus cloud with Maria, His head on her lap as she combed her fingers through his now soft hair.

Mk eyes twitches, seeing Monkey Kings burying his head in his mother's lap with a grin. "Why am I even doing this?! and why are you always so touchy with my mom?!" Mk yelled at Monkey King as his mother giggled a bit at his reaction.

"Well, for one, it's so I can make a nice lil' breakfast nook. Get some light in here, you know," Monkey King teased as Maria hummed in thought "Ooh that would be nice actually. Oh, we should get a breakfast nook in the apartment since we're remodeling it from Redson's break in"

"Oooooh I think it'll be nice Peaches, Oh and add in a peach color wall accent that would feel homey" Wukong suggested making Maria smile as flowers float around the two as they talk happily about renovations.

Mk deadpans at them as he waves the flowers away. "What about my second question! why are you being so touchy?"

Monkey King pouts as she turns away from MK and buries his head into Maria's stomach, HIs tail wagging happily "Cause I now claim her as my Peaches, and because she smells sweet and she's warm calm and beautiful" Wukong purred causing Maria to blush shyly.

"Oh, you. I'm only allowing this because you helped fix my house. Wukong doesn't tease him, " She said as she massaged his monkey ears gently, causing wukong to hum happily as hearts float around him.

"Gross. . . . ." MK said, looking away from the scene in front of him.

Wukong chuckles as he sits up and leans in close to Maria's face. "Are you sure that's the only reason? I think it's because you like me, " he coos, leaning in and rubbing his nose against her cheek. Maria laughs and pushes him of her "I'm sure Wukong but I will admit you are adorable you cheeky monkey" she said as she rolls off the cloud and walks a bit away making him smile cheekily.

"Can we get back to the training part now!" MK grumbles "cause I'm pretty sure I'm meant to be Monkie Kid, not. . . . Construction boy!" He yelled as Wukong took out the staff and spun it around casually as his mother shook her head at his rant. "How am I supposed to do the hero stuff if I don't know the fighting stuff?"

"Oooohooh . . . so . . . Do you wanna know the fighting stuff, huh?" Monkey King asked as she stopped spinning the staff and slams it into the ground, appearing knelt down beside it. "Like. . . this?" Looking back up, Monkey Kings eyes glowed golf, spinning the staff in his hand he throws it straight into the wall with the mural, smashing right through it, leaving a perfect hole where the staff hit.