Everything Has Changed

1 Week Later

Aria's P.O.V.

I woke up around 7:36 am. I got up from my bed, and got dressed. I put on a pair of blue shorts and a black short sleeved shirt with a hood. I walked into the bathroom, and noticed that I had a serious case of bed head. I grabbed my brush from the drawer, and brushed my hair out, starting from the bottom.
I plugged in my straightener, and I waited for it to heat up. I sectioned my hair so it would be easy.
I went down stairs, and ate a bowl of cereal. My phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket to check. It was a message from Rin.
"Hey, do you wanna hang today?"
I thought for a minute before I answered.
"Sure why not."
It wasn't even a minute later that he replied.
"Ok, I'll get you in a few"
I smiled, washed my bowl in the sink, and ran back up stairs to my room.
I ran to my dresser, pulled out a pair of socks, and put them on. I put on some stud earrings, and ran back down stairs with my my phone in my back pocket.
As soon as I got down stairs, Rin knocked on the door. I opened the door, and walked back to sit down to put my shoes on.
"Ready to go?" Rin asked.
I nodded my head. "Mom, I'm going out," I yelled, and walked out door.
"So Rin, where are we going?"
I looked at him with curiosity.
"I thought it would be nice just to go on a walk."
"Oh, ok."
"Is that ok with you?"
"Yeah."
We walked in silence for a bit until we came across a park. I jumped up and down like a little girl. I ran over to the swings probably embarrassing myself in front of Rin, but whatever there were swings.
I gladly jumped on to the swing, and stared at Rin. He walked over to me, and sat on the swing next to me.
"So you like swings?"
"Yeah, so is that a problem!?"
"No, no, not at all."
I continued swinging on the swing going higher and higher. Rin just went back and forth.
I stopped. "Rin what's wrong?"
He looked away blushing. "Nothing."
"Rin, what's wrong?"
I jumped off the swing, and walked in front of him. I bent down so I was on my knees in front of him.
"What's wrong?"
He looked away again. I put my face close to his ear
"What is wrong?"
"You're too close," he mumbled.
My face turned red, and I backed up.
"Um, I'm sorry." I looked away blushing.
Rin got up from the swing. "It's ok. Come on, let's go."
We started to walk once again.
We walked for what seems like forever.
We eventually came across a hill with a bench facing the sun. We walked over to it, and sat down side by side.
"Hey Rin, why are you always getting into fights?"
I always knew when he did, because he always had cuts and bruises at home.
"I don't know. I just do."
"Oh."
I looked away, and stared into space.
"Hey Aria, what's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Come on, I know you were thinking of something."
"It's nothing."
My phone buzzed, and I got a text from my neighbor. My eyes swelled with tears as I read. I got up, and fell on my knees dropping my phone. I screamed till my head and throat hurt as tears continued running down my face.
Rin got up and ran in front of me. He wrapped his arms around me rocking me back and forth. I put my head to his chest and continued to sob.
My eyes hurt and so did my throat. My eyes soon closed and I fell into a deep deep sleep.

Rin P.O.V.

Aria's phone buzzed and she read it tears swelled in here eyes making them look like glass "What the hell is happening" is all that ran through my head. She got up and dropped to her knees and she started to scream and scream as if she has lost something close to her.
I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her never letting her go. I calmed her down enough for her to fall asleep. After a few minutes I laid her down in my lap.
I reached over and graved her phone off the ground. I turned it back on and read the message. I began to cry for her as well. The message was from her neighbor saying her house caught fire and her parents did not make it.
I graved her hugging her tight.
She really has lost everything. something that could never be replaced.
I picked her up and carried her back to my house. My dad was at the door when I came in he looked at me and looked puzzled as I carried Aria in my arms. "Shhh" I said to let him know to be quiet. I walked to my room and placed her on my bed. pulling the covers up and over her.
I walked back to my dad and told him what has happened. He was shocked.
He stared off into space for a little bit and then spoke up. "She can stay with us for now" I nodded my head and went back to my room. I stared at Aria. Her cheeks still stained with tears.
Yukio waked in and was about to say something, but before he could I put my finger to my lips making a signal for him to be quiet. I walked back out of my room to tell Yukio what happened.
"Poor Aria. She has nothing left."
He shook his head."
"Wrong she has me." I walked back into our room Yukio following. He imbed into bed as the sunset.
I climbed into my bed next to Aria and stared at her "What is she gonna do now? What is gonna happen to her? What will happen to us? Will she be the same?" All these questions ran through my head.
I snapped out of it to notice she was starting to cry in her sleep. I wrapped my arms around her now shaking figure. "I wonder if she is dreaming about what happened or if she is trapped in a nightmare." Soon enough I fell victim to tiredness and slipped into a sleep not knowing what will happen tomorrow.

Aria's P.O.V

*Dream World*

I was running towards my house, but as soon as I reached it. It caught fire. I dropped to my knees and started to cry. Hearing screams of my mom being burnt. I started to yell and beg but nothing happened. Darkness fell soon me and I looked around tears now dieing. I herd a deep voice. "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUVGET MICED IN WITH DEMONS" it said
"What demons I don't know any" I screamed. I herd nothing after that. I stared into the darkness tears staring again "What's happening"

HI GUYS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE 2ND CHAPTER LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.