CHAPTER 3

Yn pov

Today I woke up at 4am. Yesterday I just slept for 4hours. Today will be a worst day. I wish today we had our school. Yeah today is holiday. Actually tomorrow will be my first day of university. I completed my school. But why I have to go to meet her so called boyfriend. I have to do something that I can not go there.

I went to get hot and relaxing shower. I blasted BTS songs and took a hot bath. I wore something comfortable. And went down, there was my so called mother, eating her breakfast. I went, sat and started to eat my breakfast. While I was eating she said..

Mrs.lee:you remember right, we have to go to my boyfriend's house.

Yn: yeah

Mrs.lee: don't you dare do something there. Be in your limits there or..

You  know the consequences.

Yn:  if I have to cross my limits because of you then remember I will cross my limits

Mrs.lee: go and get ready after sometime we'll be leaving. It will take 1hr to reach his house. We will be leaving at 10:30.( anger tone )

Yn: ok

I went to my room and was thinking how to skip or not to go there. But I have to go there I have to know that whoever she is dating is good for her or not. What if he hurt her? What if he cheat on her?? She was already in depression, yeah she was. Actually, my mother don't know that my father is not alive. He died in front of me. She thinks that he cheated on her and left. And she take outs all anger on me. But I  careless about it though because---- No no I have to not think about this all.

         Ok I decided, I will go. Cause I have to check that is she safe with him or not. Because I gave promise to appa that I will take care of her and will find a nice man for her. So, I am going. As I  saw the time it was 10: 09 already.  I have 20 mins, it's too much Though. I went to washroom and changed my dress and let my hair fall down.

 I went to washroom and changed my dress and let my hair fall down

( same shoes and watch)

It's still 10:25 am. Anyways I will go down. I went down  and sat in sofa, waiting for my mom. After like 10mins she came down.

Mrs.lee: you're here a bit fast.

Yn: and you are 5mins late, aren't you??

Mrs.lee: and can't you wear something good and girly??

Yn: do you want me to come or not??

Mrs.lee: come let's go

( remember they talk coldly with each other)

She went outside and I went back of her, she was about sit in car, I stopped her and asked location.

Yn: send me location

Mrs.lee: why??

Yn: I am coming on my bike.

Mrs.lee: No you are no----

Yn: I will only come on my bike

Mrs.lee: (sigh)ok

She sent me the location. I hop on bike and started ride to my so called mom's, so called boyfriend's house. It will take 1hr to reach there, that's for my mother not for me. I will take 22 to 25mins. So,I decided  I will go to store and I will eat a icecream. I went to store and took a icecream and when I saw chocolates I couldn't stop my self so, I  took some chocolates too. I ate ice cream there only and kept chocolates in my pocket and went to his house. As I reached there I saw that my mother was still not here. After waiting like 25mins she came. We both went inside the gate and my mom rang the bell. Actually I have to say he has bigger mansion than mine. Soon a maid opened the door. As soon she saw us, she bowed to us. We both went in, and there was biggest hall in the whole Korea I think. As we both sat on sofa, I heard footsteps. The person came and sat on the sofa. And then I saw it was non other than MR.KIM!!!!.

Mr.kim: hey hon, I missed you!!

Mrs.lee: we just met yesterday

Mr.kim: but still I missed yo---

Yn: I'm i invisible

Mr.kim: oh hey yn, sorry I noticed you but I missed your mom. Anyways, I know that you know me but still, I'm kim dong wook.

Yn: yeah, mr.kim I know you. And even I know that you know me but still, I'm lee yn. ( bowed 90°)

I noticed that my mom was glaring at me, like saying to stop. But what can I do, I am savage

[ ofcourse we are min yoongi's students after all]

Mr.kim: oh yn keep the formalities aside, but I have to say you are savage.

Yn: thanks mr.kim

Mr.kim: let me call my sons. MAID!!

And that's when realisation hit me hard, I forgot he have sons that too not 1 but 7.

Maid: yes sir??

Mr.kim: call my sons

Maid: ok sir

I saw towards my mom for an explanation but what all I got was nothing ofcourse what should I expect from her. She was happily talking with mr.kim totally forgetting about me. How can she do this to me?? She knew that what I have gone through. But still she didn't care about me. Every day she just making the hate in me, for her more and more. I snapped out of my thoughts when someone sat on sofa which is in front of me. It was his sons. It was like we are enemies, yeah the way we sat was like that, they all sat on the large sofa together which was in front and here I was sitting in a one sitter sofa. Mom and mr.kim was sitting together in another sofa. They and me were facing each other.

Mr.kim: comeon guys introduce each other.

Jin: hello I am Kim seokjin, the eldest. ( cold tone)

Suga: hello I am Kim yoongi, second eldest ( cold, uninterested and sleepy tone )

Hoseok: I am Kim hoseok, third eldest. ( cold tone )

Namjoon: hello I am Kim namjoon, fourth eldest ( cold tone )

Jimin: I am Kim jimin, third youngest ( totally cold and uninterested)

Teahyung: kim teahyung, second youngest ( cold and scary tone )

Jungkook: Kim junkook, maknae ( most cold and sacry)

Why the fuck, he is glaring at me!!

Mrs.lee: come on yn introduce yourself.

Wow, how sweetly she is talking to me.

Yn: hello I am lee yn, one and only daughter of mrs.lee. ( cold tone )

I even returned the glare to the one called Kim junkook. I think something is wrong with them, they are talking coldly, what I mean is, talking coldly is not something normal. When someone is talking coldly and not showing any emotions, means they are in depression and something is wrong with them. All I believe is "  No one is born coldly, situations make them cold and not to show emotions "

Maid: sirs and madams, the lunch is ready.

Mr.kim: come let's go everyone the lunch is ready.

We all went to dinning room. It was a little big than ours. We all went and sat on chairs. The maids came and served the food everyone was eating. When I saw mom she was talking with the boys, they were laughing at her jokes. She was bonding with them nicely. But again forgetting that she also have a daughter, who was and is craving for the same affection she is showing for the others from 12 years. Suddenly I heard someone shouting, the main thing it was the person's voice that I wasn't expecting to hear. And I hate the most

???: WE ARE BA----
???: yn!!

Yn: lisa!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words : 1296