CHAPTER 4

( When yn and BTS will talk in other tone I will mention it. If I didn't mention, means she and BTS is talking coldly only)

Yn pov

Yn: lisa!!

When I saw her I stood up in my place. And she ran to me, hugged me tight, and ofcourse I didn't hugged her back, how can I hug her when she that to me. Thinking about that a tear escaped from my left eye, I wiped it before anyone could see. That's when i saw, rose unnie-- no no rose, jennie, jisoo standing there, shocked seeing me here. Soon even they came to me and hugged me tight. As soon as they break the hug all I gave to them was a glare, a glare which is filled with sadness, anger and hatred.

Mr.kim: when you guys came back?? You said you will be coming next week?? And how do you know yn?? How did you guy---

Lisa: hey, hey, hey uncle calm down.

Jennie: we came back just now

Jisoo: we wanted to surprise you guys

Rose: and about how we know yn..

Blackpink: we are besties

Yn: Besties???

I said when they said besties. Wow just wow now they call them selfs besties of me. Actually, they "are" not my best friends, they " were" my best friend now I just hate them.

Lisa: anyways uncle how are you??

Mr.kim: I am fine

Jimin: even we are here

Rose: oh we remember oppa

With that they started to talk with each other. Again I sat in my chair and started eating. They all were talking with each other. They were looking like a happy and perfect family, and I was like an imperfect part of family. No no no yn you shouldn't think something like this. As I was about eat, I saw meat in my plate. Actually, I don't like non-veg, I am a vegetarian.

Mr.kim: what happened yn, why are you not eating??

Yn: oh mr.kim, actually I don't eat non- veg. I am a vegetarian.

Mr.kim: ok yn just wait a moment

He called maid and said to bring something vegetarian. Within sometime the maid came served me something vegetarian. And then I ate it, I have to say it was tasty.

Mr.kim: honey, why didn't you said that she is vegetarian??

Mrs.lee: Actually, I forgot about it. I was in tension that how kids would take our relationship. So, I forgot. I am sorry yn.

I just gave her " like seriously" look. Yeah, MAN!! How nicely she is covering. She is saying that she in tension that how would I take their relationship. She didn't even asked me that am I ok with it or not.

Mr.kim : yn I just want to ask that, why don't you eat meat??

Yn: Actually mr.kim I don't eat beca----

Jennie: because she is allergic to it

Mr.kim: ok

We completed our lunch and we went to hall and sat in sofas. Everyone was talking, lisa and rose were trying to talk with me but I am not talking with them. Ofcourse, I will not talk with them.

Jisoo: uncle, we girls will go to my room , we got a lot of things to talk. Right girls.

Jennie, rose, lisa: yeah.

Mr.kim: ok girls

Yn: bu--

They didn't even let me complete my sentence and dragged me up to their room. As soon as we reach we went to a room and rose closed the door.