Prologue the childrens birth

(Play the song while reading it)

The sun rises over the lands. A breeze carrying milkweed floss blows by. Everyone in the village heard a trumpet playing as the breeze continues to blow. Everyone and begin to walk away. Below the birds, several animals march in a straight line along side with the villagers.

Shaman stands on the balcony, gesturing to the crowd below. The sun rises, silhouetting the marching villagers. Several lines of villagers march toward the castle along with the animals. The shaman lifts his arms to the sky, where the sun is shining bright light spotlight. The breeze stirs Shaman's beard. He smiles, his eyes closed. Shaman's gestures to the villagers, who are gathered below the kingdom. The breeze carries across a stream, everyone was excited for this moment. Then Mei and Shang Long who approached to the shaman along with Master Lee, Shang nodded to his wife as she looked at her Triplets in her arms.

The Shaman embraces the married couple carefully not to squeeze the children. Shaman picks the triplets up and holds them up in the air. Down below, the villagers erupt into cheers. The light shines down on the ceremony. The baby girl name Mira struggles playfully while her siblings whose names are Jennifer and Lee who are laughing. Master Lee smiles at his grandchildren while the breeze stirs the Shang's hair. He closes his eyes and smiles. Mei smiles while her children were swatting at the milkweed floss that is being carried on the breeze.

The villagers bow, and rise up to cheers, while the elephants slam back down to the ground, startling a flock of birds out of a tree. The birds fly past the temple, the Shaman lowers the triplets and marks their forehead's with red paint. The triplets looked at their parents with a smile and being snuggled with their parents embracing warm hug. Master Lee stand nearby and watch's his grandchildren with pride and joy and he hold onto his necklace with hope.