Chapter 19: Baby shower!

Lucy's POV

The morning sun had risen and I didn't want to move. I could barely get any sleep feeling the baby kick my gut ever so often. I heard snoring from behind me indicating my boyfriend was asleep. Moving my body a little bit scrunching my face I stared at him. I admired his features his pink hair was disheveled sticking outward in all directions, his tan skin was healthy and his face looked at peace. I ran my hand through his locks they were softer like Sherman ultra soft. His bandages were still relevant sadly.

"Mmmm!" Natsu yawned squirming and stretching, but surprisingly he snuggled my stomach. I rolled my eyes at him saying it was squishy and round. I decided not to hit him he's hurt enough. I ran my fingers up and down his back, but I noticed a scar on the side of his neck. I wonder how he got it? I think briefly and we stayed together like this in the bedroom. I updated my Instagram to in a relationship and that he was mine. Afterwards I changed my picture to another smile no longer living in my depressed era. I had finally gotten the man of my dreams along with having a son. I felt the water escaping my eyes for a minute or two. I had endured so much pain yet here I am a mother and girlfriend.

"Natsu we have to get ready for the baby shower! Get off me!" I whined feeling him squeeze my waist but he sat up, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes. He cheekily smiled and hopped up getting dressed and taking a shower. I took baby steps slowly trying to get accustomed to my bump. I was reminded of something but decided to do it at home instead. I had set the equipment out, thinking of a family photoshoot. I wanted to make it special and called all of our friends to come over. Afterwards surprisingly I invited Lisanna even if we're not on the best of terms. Mira responded instantly saying she's getting gifts with the girls and she'll be there. I loved them they were the best.

Natsu's phone buzzed and my curiosity got the better of me. I read what the guys were saying and smiled laughing a little bit. I had no idea my boyfriend was freaking out this badly asking them advice on how to be a father. They also were typing in the chat letting him know they were attending the shower.

"Alright! Let's see I think I'll wear a white dress and sandals. It is beautiful today!" I beamed and picked an outfit also curling my hair. My son kicked me letting me know he's awake. "Good morning little one!" I greeted him rubbing that spot. I heard my partner leave the bathroom. He wore a white suit and answered his messages.

"May I ask you a question?" I turned to him and he looked at me tilting his head. "What's the matter Lucy?" He asked concerned and I told him we should have a photoshoot in the house before the guests arrive. He seemed thrilled about it accepting.

"I think it'll be cool! I've never done one of these!" Natsu responded excited to try something new. Both of us were happy and taking turns with the camera.

_____

Natsu's POV

The camera lens was in position and I had hooked my arm around my girlfriend. She smiles showing her teeth with her eyes closed, one hand on her stomach. I couldn't express the amount of love and joy I felt in my heart. Next we did a silly one together and than a natural look, holding each other closely. I moved from her so she could take some individually. The naturalness of her beauty stunned me. The flashing began and she covered her eyelids with her palms, smiling. Another pose was done where she gripped her fingers and did a side profile. The last one was of her sitting staring off into the distance with a blushing smile. She takes over snapping photos of me and we finished in time to decorate. We had a lot of fun taking pictures as a couple.

"Okay! Where should I put the gift baskets?" I asked her and she pointed to the table. All the food was prepared and laid out covered with tinfoil, the music started to play and we had our company knocking at the door. "Hi! Oh my goodness are we early?" Mira and the girls showed up, squealing and laughing with Lucy. They all put their items on the decorated blue and white cloth. We decorated everything nicely and I was nervous. I wanted my son's baby shower to be perfect or at least heartwarming.