1

All your life you've always been fascinated by photography, the magic to store and capture the moment.

And as someone who forgets easily, you loved to photographed things. Through the camera, you didn't have to worry about forgetting the moments. You could just press a few buttons and it will take you back.

"Do you believe in time travel?"

"Yes."

"How can you say so?"

"Photography is an example." you respond, their faces confused. You smiled as you leave them wondering.

One click of the camera captures thousands of memories.

Click..!

Click..!

Strolling along the river as the clouds hovered over the sky, covering the scorching heat of a summer afternoon's sun. The grass swaying gracefully as the relaxing breeze of wind blew, hitting you in face.

Camera in hand, admiring the beautiful scenery of the river. On the other side was filled with trees and flowers, you could spot a rare flower that usually blooms deep in the forest.

You angled your camera towards it and clicked, checking if the shot is good enough. When you saw that it was nice, you smiled in satisfaction.

You continued walking but then halted when you saw a boy, his back facing you so you couldn't really see his face but his head was hung low, sitting on the edge of the river. His figure was familiar, have you seen him before?

Maybe.

You were about to walk away when suddenly he jumped onto the river, letting the waters devoured him whole. Your eyes widened as you panicked.

"H-hey!" you stuttered as you didn't know what else to say. You immediately ran towards the drowning boy, dropping the camera down on the grass gently before attempting to swim over to his floating body.

"Suicide is not the s-solution!" you shouted, it was a challenge swimming in the river because the current was strong but you manage to grasp ahold of his shirt and pull him closer to you.

He was a bit heavier than expected but you successfully made it back to the land. Gasping for air, you rolled around the grass coughing.

"I gotta w-write this in my diary." you coughed before checking the boy. Placing a finger right below his nose, you sighed in relief. He was still breathing.

Just then his eyes fluttered open, the color of his eyes was indigo. It was beautiful. You hadn't notice your eyes lingering in his for a bit too long to the boy's liking. He had his eyebrows furrowed.

"You should've minded your own business." his voice was cold and harsh as he sat up. Looking at you with a glare.

"You'd die if I just minded my own business."

"That was the point, idiot."

You frowned but composed yourself. Clearly he's having problems so you should be the bigger person and not mind his rude remarks. "Still killing yourself isn't gonna solve whatever problems you have."

"What do you know?!" he exclaimed, turning his head away.

"I don't, mind sharing? I aspire to be a therapist you know. You'd be my first ever patient." he remained silent.

Silence hovered the two of you as you awkwardly shift in your seat. "So I'm guessing that's a no?"

"Can you shut the fvck up and go?" you took a deep breath before smacking the back of his head.

"O-ouch! What the hecks your problem!?" his head finally turned to you as he scratched the back of his head.

You threw him a glare. "No cursing."

"Then go?!"

"What if you decided to drown yourself again when I'm gone?" you uttered, grabbing your camera that was right behind you.

"And why does that concern you?!"

"It doesn't."

He scoffed, pointing your camera towards the boy. "Get that thing away from me." he said, well more like a shout.

Click..

"I could sue you for that! Delete it this instant!"

You ignored his outburst and glanced on your soaked wrist watch, thankfully it was waterproof. 3:45 pm.

"Welp I guess I have to go." you stood up, your wet hair bounced as you did.

"I said delete it."

You smiled at him, running a hand through your hair to restrain it from blocking your vision. "Then don't die, if I see you again here tomorrow only then I will delete it."

If looks could kill, you'd be dead by now. He threw daggers at you before clicking his tongue.

"I'll get going then." you uttered as you took a step back, he remained still, his eyes fixated on the waters.

"Don't... drown yourself again alright?" you said as you took one last glance at the boy. You studied his figure for a bit, a feeling of worry that he would throw himself into the waters again.

You took a deep breath before walking away.