‼️ 46 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

she slowly forwards her steps and pushed the door slowly with her leg while pointing the gun and finally in the speed of light she entered in and pointed the gun at the front but....

There she saw two men....one of them was in whole black outfit and was tied in chair and another man was also in whole black outfit along with mask and goggle...that another man was standing behind the chair while pointing a revolver on that first man's head.

??? : OMOO !! SEE WHO CAME HERE...MAFIA QUEEN JUNG SUK MIN YN.... LET ME WELCOME YOU PROPERLY BABUGURLL !!!

Saying this that person shot two bullets and it successfully entered in Yn's arm...she hissed in pain as the bullet was so in speed that it even entered in while lancing her bulletproof jacket....she was about to pull the trigger but.....

??? : No..... No...My sweetheart....Not this mistake or else your Prey or I say MAFIA KING will be dead....at this second....

He said while kneeling the muzzle on that first man's forehead.... Means mafia king's forehead....

Yn : Who are you ??

??? : Someone who's very close to you....

Yn : SHUT THE FUCK AND SPIT THE TRUTH

??? : Ahh....this short temper of yours.... Baby....change this habit or else you'll regret it someday....

Yn : WHO ARE YOU BASTARD ??? ( no offence pls )

??? : LEAVE THIS INTRO AND TELL ME... WHO WANTS TO DIE FIRST ?? MAFIA KING OR MAFIA QUEEN ??

Yn : Leave him..... he's my prey

??? : But baby....I got him first...

Yn : Idc....Just delegate him to me....

??? : Sorry but I won't because....

HE'S MY LONG LOST PREY FROM LAST 13 YEARS !!!!

Yn : What ?? 13 years ?? Do you think I'll believe your bullshit ??

??? : Do you think I care....either you believe or not....

Saying this he shot 7 bullets continuously in mafia king's head and he died on the spot while that another man's hand was totally soaked in blood....

Yn : YOUU.....

Saying this she was about to pull the trigger but that man came hit her on her hand with his foot and her gun fall on the floor...that man punched her in stomach and she fall on the ground while holding her stomach...

Lastly he grabbed her jaw and pulled out her mask harshly....he took his gun and pressed the muzzle on her throat and said while gritting his teeth....

??? : This is starting Ms. Mafia....

Yn : Who.....are......you.....mf ??

He laughed maniacly and said....

??? : I'm not Mf but I can f you so hard that you'll lose your ability to walk for next 9 months....

Continue....

How was it ?? 😒