Chapter two: In the museum

Author's note:
Hey guys! Im back again<33
This chapter is kind of short because i wanted it to end at a specific point. Read to find out! Hope you enjoy 😊

Word count: 698

_______________________________
After the owner gave me a tour of the museum(which took a long time cause everyone wanted to take pictures with this dude), it was finally time for my shift. But before that, he introduced me to the staff and the other security guards. This night he was gonna leave me only to guard the museum. I was pretty excited! Im finally gonna put 15 months of training to work! But everyone was still not leaving. So I hurriedly told everyone to start leaving. Not gonna lie, i kind of regretted it. I wasn't used to being alone. At first i was excited, but when everyone FINALLY left, i felt nervous and scared. As I said, i wasn't used to being alone, even at home! But now i was being left in this grand museum, and with no one. There was just something wrong. I didn't know what was it but i thought " maybe I'm just overthinking it !"
"Ok Emily! You got this!" I thought.
My shift has started...... nothing is happening? I mean, what would i expect. Im all alone. It would be a nightmare if something happens! I stood still.......10 minutes.........30 minutes........... 1 hour...........3 hours
"Man this is boring!" I said
I was already at the museum, so why not look at the paintings? I took out my flashlight, and started giving myself a tour around the museum once more. As i looked at the paintings and examined them, i felt that i had traveled back in time. All the paintings were drawn in an old Japanese style. Which made me remember the old times when my parents use to take me here.I used to be confused as to why the girls in the paintings would look like that.I couldn't help but giggle at those old memories. Oh right!
"Emily! You are guarding this museum !! You better focus!!" I slapped my brain while going back to where i had to be............4 hours...... Nah man this is hella boring!! I went back to giving my self a tour around the museum. Just i was gonna return to my place again, until i heard something .
"Huh? I thought i was alone? No wayy what if theres a rat or something? Noooooo i don't like this!" I slapped my brain again.
"Emily! You agreed to this means you'll continue it till the end!" I slapped my brain three more times and was gonna go back to my place , but i heard the sound again.
" Aw hell nah i am not alone!" I went to the place where i heard the sound coming from. There was nothing
.
"Maybe i am hallucinating! Its probably because i didn't sleep well last night!" I said to myself.
But the sound wouldn't stop. As if it was getting ..... louder .
"Am i really hallucinating?" I thought. "I'll go check just one more time"
When i went there, I swear to god i saw a figure holding one of the paintings.When he saw me, he paused. I paused. And we had a staring battle that i didn't know when it was gonna end.
I finally ended it and shouted " Who are you and why are you here?!?!"
He didn't reply. He just started to run, and with the painting! I knew that this was a robbery and I needed to stop him. Just as i was gonna start chasing him, I heard i crackling sound from behind.
"OH NO!" I thought while panicking. I was gonna get tased!I quickly turned around, but it was too late. He already tased me. I fell to the ground, but i wasn't fully unconscious. I could still hear them. I tried to get up, but i felt something hit me really REALLY hard on my head . I fell again, but i was still conscious.Everything started to get blurry, and I was blacking out. I could still hear sounds, but they started to disappear. Eventually, the robbers left , as my consciousness started to fade away. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .