ZAXXSHIMII

HER AVENUES

Copyright © 2024 by zaxxshimii

Date Started: May 02, 2024

Status: Ongoing

Her Avenues is a fictional piece of art. Although some places and businesses mentioned in this story do exist in the real world, all the names, characters, events, and incidents in this book, unless stated otherwise, are either not real or the sole product of the author's imagination. Any similarity to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner or whatsoever without the author's permission, unless credit is given to the rightful owner.

This story is not affiliated with Central Luzon State University.

Note from the Author 

Hello, gays! I am Za, and this is not my very first attempt to write sapphic fiction. However, I am here again with the hope that lies in my heart to finish a book this time.

I am an amateur, but I can assure you that I am continuously learning to become excellently literate.

Please bear in mind that English is my third language, so you guys might expect to read some grammatical errors, but I will try my best to prevent making mistakes, will do some research about certain information to be included in this story, and will proofread every little thing before publishing each chapter.

May we all enjoy this piece and hopefully, we can get a worthwhile story.

Votes and comments will be highly appreciated!

Let's spread rainbows with love and positivity.

-Zaaa

Postscript: Her Avenues is dedicated to someone very special to me.

Maya, if someday and by any chance you've come to read this story, I want you to know that this one's solely dedicated to you.

Know that you hold the most special place in my heart, and if one day you don't know where to run, just come here and read this, for this was first and foremost written because of you.

PPS: I don't romantically love you anymore, so there's nothing to be bothered about. It's just that you are special, and that will never change in this lifetime.