Chapter 2

Yukiko's POV

We stop out side a door labeled office. I turn to Tamaki.

"T-thank you for b-brining me h-here." I tell him.

He looks at, smiles then says,"it was no problem. Just go in and ask the lady at the front desk for your schedule and your good to go."

"A-arigoto" I say.

"Bye miss Yukiko." And with that he leaves presumably to go to his class.

I walk into the office and see a lady at the front desk. I walk over to her and say, "e-excuse me my n-name is Ootori Yukiko. M-may I have my schedule please?"

She turns to look at me with a smile on her face."of course dear." She says then looks back at her computer and prints something out. "Here you go dear. If you need any help just come back here and I can help." She says with a smile. I thank her then start looking for class 1-A.

I find the class and quietly knock on the door. I hear a voice say come in and I walk over to the teacher and give her my papers. She then turns to the class and says. "Students this is your new class mate please be nice to her." She then turns to me and says. "You may now introduce yourself to the class."

I nod and turn to face the class. "O-ohayō Mina-San I-I'm Ootori Yukiko. P-Please take care of me"

The teacher nods and looks out at the class "You will sit behind Fujioka-kun. Please raise your hand Fujioka-kun"

You look around the room to see a boy raising his had in between two red headed twins. I walked over to the seat and sat quickly and took out all the materials I would need for the class. When I looked up I noticed the one the teacher called 'Fujioka-kun' was looking at me.

He smiled and whispered "Kon'nichiwa I'm Haruhi Fujioka it's nice to meet you."

I smiled in return and whispered, "K-Kon'nichiwa Fujioka-kun I-it's nice to meet y-you to."

Haruhi then turned around and started paying attention to the teacher again as I started on the notes that were written on the board. When I looked up next I saw the two twins looking at me strangely but ignored it because I figured if they wanted to say anything they would.

I'm so sorry that it took so long to update. The next chapter should be up by Friday of next week. I'm sorry if its late but I really will try to get it up by Friday.