Chapter 3

A/N: when the words are italicized it means the twins are talking in unison.

Yukiko's POV

When the bell rang I started packing up while everyone else heads to lunch. I put my pencil in my bag then stood up to see the twins and Fujioka-kun still there. When they notice me the twins walk over dragging Haruhi along with them.

The twins stop right in front of me and go, " I'm Hikaru" " And I'm Kaoru" " And we're the Hitachiin twins" The introduced themselves.

" H-hello. I'm Y-yukiko Ootori." I muttered.

" Ootori?" said the twin on the left with a slightly higher voice. " as in" continued the one on the right with a slightly deeper voice. " Kyoya Ootori?" they finished together.

" H-he's my o-older brother. W-why?" I ask questionably.

They look at each other before looking back at me. In a flash each twin grabbed one of my arms and start dragging me down the hall. When I look back I see Haruhi giving me a pitiful look.

We get to a room marked as ' Music Room 3 ' and the twins push open the doors while simultaneously yelling " Kyoya-senpia".

when they get through the doors a black haired boy turned around and I realize that they just brought me to my older brother.

" Why didn't you tells us you had a younger sister?!?" The twins yelled, again in sync.

Before anyone had time to react a blonde ran out of one of the rooms on the side shouting something along the lines of "WHAT MOMMY HAS A YOUNGER SISTER AND DIDN'T TELL ANY OF US!!!!"

When the one who yelled turned to us i saw a flash of purple eyes and realized it was the boy who helped me find the office this morning. Tamaki i think his name was.

When Tamaki saw me with the twins still hanging on my arms he ran over. Next thing i know he had me across the room mumbling something about 'shady twins '

Tamaki and the twins then started fighting so i walked over to my brother.

" H-hi Onii-chan" I say as he was writing in his black book that he always seems to have.

He sighs and turns to me " Yukiko what are you doing here?" He asks pretending I hadn't said anything.

" I g-got in o-on a s-scholarship so i w-wouldn't have t-to go to l-lobelia academy" I said and all at once the room had become silent.

A/N: here you go i actually posted when i was going to!! I started school yesterday so i might take a little longer on updates. But they will be there as close to friday's as i can make it.