Danielle marsh

Danielle's pov

After this girl kissed me and stormed off, I kinda missed her.

I know it's weird since I don't know her but I missed her for some reason.

I was on my way to go look at my new school and I think she is from that school. I smirked to myself while walking to my new school.

Guess I'll meet you again tomorrow.

-------------

After I got back from looking at the school I went into my room. I really hope I see her tomorrow.

And I know she goes to that school since I saw a list of students and I saw her photo and name.

"Kang haerin.." I smiled thinking of her.

--------------

It is the next morning and I got up and ate some breakfast. While I was eating I scrolled through some tik tok.

I then thought about a certain person. "Kang haerin" I smiled when I thought of her.

And how her lips were so soft and tasty... I touched my lips and smirked. "Maybe I can kiss her this time" I say and smile to myself.

I got up and backed some stuff for school. I got in my car and drove to school.

Once I got there I took my stuff and went into the building. I looked for my locker and found it.

I put some of my stuff in and when I turned to walk again I saw haerin!

But there were kids laughing at her. That was enough to make my blood boil. I looked around and no one was helping her.

Then one of them took her back and pulled her so hard that she fell. But haerin didn't give them a reaction. She just stood up and opened her locker.

I walked to them fucking angry of what I just saw.

"Hey losers!" I yelled at them. They looked at me shocked by the way I called them.

Haerin looked at me and our eyes met she quickly looked away and looked super shocked and confused.

I turned my focus back to them. "Why did you do that to her?" I ask them.

They just looked at each other and laughed.

One of them came a little closer to me. "Uh cause we want to and trust me this girl is such an easy target like look at her!" That person said.

I looked at haerin and her eyes looked super sad. I turned to look at them and I wanted to punch her but then.

"hey I'm you're Danielle right I'm Hanni I will give you a little tour of the school" a small girl said.

I sighed and just twenty with her the group laughed when I was further away. I clenched my hands very tightly.

-----------------

After that little tour she dropped me of by my class we kinda are friends now. "Here is you're class and if you need anything else just ask" I nodded.

She then walked off. I knocked and walked in. All the students looked at me except for one.

It was haerin. "Oh hey you're new right?" The teacher asked and I nodded.

"Oh okay you can sit next to Kang haerin, Kang haerin can you raise you're arm please do that she knows who you are?"

Haerin then put her arm up. "Oh yeah and what's your name?" The teacher asked me "oh it's Danielle sir" I tell him and he nodded.

I then walked to the seat next to haerin she didn't even look at me she just kept staring out the window I wonder why.

She then put her hand up. "Ah uh yes haerin?" The teacher asked. "Can I take some photo's?" She asked and the teacher nodded. "You know, you don't have to ask that"

She then took out this camera it looks cool. She then took a picture of something outside the window.

I then noticed some bruises on her arm when her sleeve of her sweater fell a bit down.

My blood boiled again. Did those bullies do this to her. I clenched my first out of anger.

When she was done taking pictures she lowered her camera and looked at the photo's she had just taken.

She looked satisfied. She looks so beautiful when she smiles. She then turned to me and our eyes met each other.

She looked away after some time. She put her hand back up. "Can I go to the bathroom?" She asked. The teacher nodded.

Then I put my hand up to "I need to go to the bathroom to" he then just nodded again.

When I got to the bathroom. I saw haerin she was applying some sort of cream o nher bruised arms.

I went to her and she was shocked "you?" She asked. I took her hand and lifted her seef down. "What is this who did this to you!?"

She took her hand back and put the sleeve back up. "That's none of your business" she said.

She put the cream back in her bag. I blocked her way when she tried to leave. She looked up to me "let me go" she demanded.

I didn't budge. When she tried to pass me I pinned her against a sink. She struggled to get loose.

"I'm not going to if you don't tell me who did it to you" I tell her but she continued to try and break free.

I had enough, I took her chin and kissed her. She immediately pulled away. I could see a bit of red on her face.

"What are you doing" she said as she swiped her lips with her hand. "Hey you're the one who kissed me first you know" I tell her and she just looks very embarrassed.

Then she scoffed "I didn't know what got into me okay!" she said to me.

"I just had a bad day okay!" She yelled. "Sobad that you decided to kiss a stranger?" I also and she just looks away.

I then grab her chin and make her look at me. "Now I'm gonna ask again who and if you don't tell me I'll tell the whole school that you kissed me" she then scoffed.

"Are you blackmailing me?" She asked. "I will take my phone and tell everyone in three minutes" I took my phone.

She then put her hands on my phone inz hurry. "It where those bullies they kept on pushing me into lockers!" She said in a hurry.

I felt my blood boil. She then took my hand "please don't do anything to them they will kill me if you do I'm begging you" she begged me.

I grabbed her chin and mzde her look at me once again.

"I won't tell but I want you to do everything I say okay?" I ask her she thinks for a bit.

I took my phone again "I will tell everyone" she then put her hands on my phone again "no stop! Fine fine deal" she eventually agrees.

I smirk this is going to be fun.