beating the crap out them

Danielle's pov

Haerin thought I did something haha. That's so weird right? Oh but she is wrong but not for long.

When I saw that bruise. I am totally gonna kill these bitches.

I was looking for the one that gave her that bruise first her name is Kim minji I stole these peoples papers from school.

I looked around and found her, she was smoking some cigarettes while leaning on the school building.

I came to her and punched her face. "Ah WHAT TF DUDE!" She yelled and touched her face. "That's what you get for hurting haerin!" I screamed back.

She just scoffed "what you her girlfriend or something?" She asked. "You don't have to know who I am leave her alone or I'll kill you"

She then just laughed I then took her cigarette and burned her hand with it. She hissed in pain.

"I'm sirieus bitch!" I yelled and she then looked at me in defeat "fine I'll apologise and leave her alone you win" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"If I find out you did something to her you're dead" I said to her coldly and walked of.

Okay first one done only 4 or something to go.

------------------

After I got done, making all of them pay. I saw haerin and she looked down at a broken bike.

I went to her but before I could she walked off. I went to the broken bike and wondered.

Wait I think this could be haerin's bike. Omg how much did they hurt this girl. I sighed they won't hurt you anymore.

---------------------

Haerin's pov

I walked to school the next day and all my bruises healed thanks to the doctor.

When I got there I saw MY BIKE it was fixed omg. I went to it and checked if it really was mine and it was. I hugged myself since I was so happy.

I then feel someone staring. I turn around to see Danielle in the distance smirking.

Omg did she how did she? I was full of questions. When all of a sudden all of my bullies came up to me. I looked at Danielle and she was still smirking.

I thought they were going to hit me but no, they all got on their knees and apologised. "Eh!?" I said out of surprise.

I looked around and saw a lot of people staring so I just hurried to the bathroom.

Once I was there "TF this day is so confusing" I said as I put my hands in my hair and ruffled them in my hair out of confusion and frustration.

I washed my hands since why not. Once I was done I wondered again. "Is Danielle responsible for this?"

"There is no way.. is there!?" I ask myself.

"This is so confusing!" I yelled.

I turned around and jumped up in surprise. "Danielle!?" She nodded.

She then pinned me against the sink. "Hey love~" she said. I blushed at the name she called me.

"Shut up" I tell her she just looks at me. "Did you?" I ask her and she nodded proudly.

"OMG YOU DID?" I ask her again she was a little shocked about how I asked her but nodded again.

"OMG I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I yelled as I hugged her tightly. Once I let go she and I were smiling.

"So you do love me?" She asked me. "Uh yeah" I say and then I just realised I cover my mouth with my hands.

She then smirked at me she pinned me down again and removes my hands on my mouth.

"You don't have to be embarrassed baby~" she said seductively. I gulped "I love you to~" she said.

She came closer and kissed me passionately and I kissed her back immediately. She then let go a while later.

But then she moved to my neck and kissed it. I moaned softly. I then pushed her gently. "We are at school Danielle" I tell her.

"Then let's skip and get out of here" she said and she wasn't kidding she grabbed my arm and we sneaked out successfully.

We then got in her car. "Wait where are we going?" I ask her and she just smirked "my place were else?" She asked I just nod.

After sometime she put her hand on my tight and rubbed it softly.

I kept on looking thru the window. Trying not to look at her or her hand movement.

But she kept on going more to my you know. Then the car stopped.

She retreat her hand and got out and I did to.

I looked at her house and it looked very fancy. Once we got in her house it is very fancy.

I looked around and Danielle smiles at me while I did.

"You have a gorgeous house" I tell her and she laughs a bit.  We went up to her bedroom.

I looked around in her room a bit. Then I got pinned to the door. I was quite shocked to be honest.

She smirked at me "so will you be mine~?" She asked me seductively. You know what I'm feeling good right know let me just.

"Why don't you make me mine~" I said seductively.
Warning alot of smut
Danielle's pov

Omg this side of haerin is so fucking hot. I began kissing her more aggressively she kissed me back and I entered my tongue. She moaned in between these hot kisses.

I love it when she moans. I pulled away and began sucking and biting haerin's neck she moaned alot.

"Ah~.. dani~" she moaned I fucking love seeing her weak like that. I then moved her to te bed and went on top of her.

I kissed her lips a few times before going back to her neck. "Hm~.. dani~" she moaned. Meanwhile I was doing that I moved my hand under her t-shirt.

I rubbed her waist a bit. Her moaning alot. I took her shirt of and took a good luck at her. "Damn you so hot haerin~" I said as I looked at her.

Haerin just looked away. I took off my shirt too. I began to kiss and lick her belly. She was a moaning mess. I fucking love you Kang haerin.

I moved up to her neck and unclipped her bra with my free hand. I caressed her breasts with my hand. Her moaning even louder.

"Fuck~.. fucking hell dani~" she moaned. I moved to her breasts and they look amazing.

I began sucking one of her nipples. While my free hand went under her pants. I could feel her wet pantees. I slid under that with my hand and starting fucking her with my finger.

She moaned alot "dani~.. faster~" she moaned and I did as she pleased. I could hear alot of moans.

I then put in two fingers. "I-im close" she told me and I smirked.

I took my fingers out and tasted her. "You're so fucking hot and tasty Kang haerin" I tell her and kiss her.

I took her pants off and pantees to. I looked at her "you make me go crazy for you~" I tell her and lower myself.

I then began sucking on her wet core. She moaned alot. "Ah~..dani~..I'm s-so close" she moaned.

She then cummed on my face I taste her. I go back up "you're mine now haerin" I tell her.

She looked at me weakly. Then she fell asleep. I hugged her and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Smut part is over

Author's note

This was such a pain to write omg. This was harder then I expected it would be but anyway hope you like it.

Have a good day byee!!