A Message from Lynne

I'm sure you all are wondering what the hell I'm doing

I'm sure you all are wondering what the hell I'm doing. Don't worry—so am I. I've been stuck on this story since I wrote that first gut-punch chapter. I couldn't see where I was going with it. So many of you asked for updates on it, and I wanted to give you some, so I had to go to the plotting board and figure out what the hell kind of ride I was going to take us on.

I'm just going to say...

Buckle the fuck up because it's about to get wild.

This one is going to differ from my others. There are going to be elements that some of you may not like. It will probably go in a direction that will have you all cursing me, but at the end of the day...this is MY story, and I'm going to tell it the way I want. You don't have to read it. The choice is yours.

I've started this with two "prologues" because I needed you all to have some backstory and a peek into what led Rune to make the choices that he made. It won't be an excuse, but it WILL be his catalyst.

If you've read my other stories, you know I'm down with the h's making their own choices with their body and sleeping with someone else if they damn well want to after they break up with the H's. We don't shame them for that here, and if you do, I'll delete your comments.

This time, these two will have to work through more than just Rune's infidelity. There will be many triggers in this story and many choices that they will have to make—choices that you and I may or may not agree with.

I'm going to ask you to have faith in me, have faith in my characters, and know that I'll always give you the HEA with H and h's. And if there is ever a new H, you'll get to know that, too.

So, sit back, buckle up, grab some tissues, emotional support chocolate or alcohol you'll need, and enjoy the motherfucking ride.