"High school party trouble," (Haung twins & Cornelius)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Going to a party at night caused trouble, real bad trouble,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Today was the first day of school since both Alfredo and Molly are now adults, and now, going into college, however, with the other children, who are now 15 13 years of age, who are now going into high school. At the Huang household, the twins, Cooper and Luna, were in their bedroom, almost finishing getting ready to go to school.

Cooper had a bowl cut hairstyle. He was wearing a light red button shirt, with blue jeans, red and white nike shoes, also wearing a white champion sweater and his school bag was red.

Luna had a straight wolfcut hairstyle. She was wearing a long sleeve blue baggy shirt, with blue and white nike shoes, and a matching white champion like her twin. She was also wearing a blue beanie ear hat, and her school bag was blue, and finally, she was a soft cloth blue mask.

As Cooper had straightened his collar, he turned his head and saw his twin sister putting on her blue mask, Cooper softly smiled, as he thought his sister didn't need a mask, because she was beautiful without a mask, and doesn't need to cover up her face.

"Sis, you don't need that silly mask. You're beautiful, and dad would definitely say the same thing," Cooper explained.

Luna didn't say anything. She gently twisted her silver ring. She then gently lowered her mask, but then her twin brother back hugged her, which made her smile, and the twins both looked up at the mirror.

"And plus, I'll be right here by your side, we're twins, we twins stick together," Cooper explained with a smile, and kiss his twin sister on the side of her head. Then, their goldendoodle dog, Mr. Snickerdoodle came running in, and then the twins walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs.

•••

When the twins had walked downstairs, their adopted father, Dr. George Huang smiled proudly as he saw in his eyes. His precious little babies looked so grown up. It almost made him cry.

"Are you both already to head off to school?" Dr. Huang asked his children with a smile.

The twins nodded, and Dr. Huang noticed that his daughter was wearing a mask, then he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"My love, there is no need for you to wear a mask. You're beautiful just the way you are. there's no need to cover up your face," Dr. Huang explained as he took out two water bottles, one red and one blue, and he gave the two water bottles to the twins.

Cooper smiled at his twin.

"I told you," Cooper said, but then Luna gently pulled on her brother's ear, causing him to squeak, and she giggled. Then Dr. Huang looked down at his watch and saw that it was time to get going to school. 

"It's time to go. First, we head to the store so we can quickly grab breakfast a couple of snacks for you both to have with your lunches," Dr. Huang explained.

"Okay," the twins said and agreed. They three walked out of the house and over to the car.

•••