11. Memories

The world was in chaos Everyone was searching for that person who fucking messed up their life that shit of a man who touched The QUEEN of KING ABHISHEK SURYAVANSHI.

wait did i said touched hell nahh man that person fucking dared to shot his queen a man whose every single word make World Economy and stock market go up n down.
(up and down, up and down
round and round, round and round
saari raat rahu main tere saath and hang around
I don't know why I wrote lyrics of song gf-bf but it felt good🫣)

Right now Suryavanshi family are in their home waiting for the Queen of their heart to arrive so they can welcome her with all their Love and blessings. Meanwhile Abhishek, Aditi and Rahul were on their way home in same car Rahul was driving driver was sitting on passenger seat aWkwArdly😬 and Aditi Abhishek in back seat. Let me explain so basically Rahul isn't ready to trust any single person with His bhabhi maa at the moment not even himself cuz he is literally driving at least speed of their
Rolls-Royce La Rose Noire Droptail (so mahh babies it's name of most expensive car in the world 211 crore why not mah man is richy rich🤑) ( but am broke I can't even buy that - between s and R 🙂😭🤧).

"Woww this car is pretty cool I liked it company ne kafi detail mai design Kiya Hai interior bhi aur purple toh mera fav hai" just then abhi picked his phone and messaged someone something soon Aditi slept. Soon the reached their very own airport with their private jet standing their but wait "Bhai aapka Jet toh black tha na toh ye purple kaise hua" When Aditi joined saying "Abhishek don't tell me ki vo mera fav colour hai toh tumne apne Jet ka color change Karva liya" Abhishek replied "Kyaa Nahi bilkul nahi" Aditi sighed in relief while Rahul who understood what he did smirked being proud of his brother and his smirk grew wider when Abhishek said "Biwi I brought this one for you today itself just an hour ago wait does it look old I will just order another one for you-" he was interrupted by a light smack. The fucking hell di-did she just ohh hell no. Nobody in his whole dang life even most powerful mafias weren't able to even touch him and she a short highted little pataka was soo casual about it wow. He was smiling with heart in his eyes by looking at his angry cute wife who was scolding him for wasting money. Which he knew definitely wasn't wasting but pampering his wife and his LITTLE effort was successful when she smiled and screamed with happiness later after looking in plane's interior.

 Which he knew definitely wasn't wasting but pampering his wife and his LITTLE effort was successful when she smiled and screamed with happiness later after looking in plane's interior