Volume I , chapter II

" Dan Heng , Did you get anything on Herzia ? " Welt asked as he steered clear of Himeko making her infamous coffee .

" Well , whatever that Diamond fellow gave us isn't substantial at all , but Since the Astral Express has had dealing with Herzia , it already has a lot of recorded information "

" Well ? Herzia 101 ? " March asked 

" The Main occupants of the Planet and majority population of the Republic of Herzia is the Pezat's , humanoid creatures with plumage of a peacock , the society is matriarchal and Female Pezat's dont have the famous feathers only Male Pezat's do . The central diety is Lan and the Main city is within the bounds of the Tree of Light , a tree made of Imaginary element said to be planted by Lan , Himself "

" and  ?"

" Over 700 years ago , when the Astral Express landed there , Oakley , the Navigator at the time defended the city from Creatures of Abundance and many nameless were recruited from there , there is also prominence of a 'cult' that worships Akivilli , though we don't have a lot of data on it "

" So ,  the Herzian's are another faction that worship Akivilli "

" But Why has the IPC's diplomatic mission's failing there ?"
" The Herzian's were once in debt towards the IPC , But they sold their extremely rare Peacock stones to the Inter-cosmic Merchant association for over 890 billion credits , covering their debt and having enough money to modernise their planet . Since the IPC couldn't grab that opportunity , they started sending in delegation in hopes of coming to terms with the herzian's , but-"

"But ?"

" Qlipoth has been viewed negatively in Herzia due to that accident with the Abominations of Abundance "

" That doesn't add up ? If the issue was caused by the Abundance why is the Preservation looked down upon ?" March asked .

" I don't really know either " Dan Heng shrugged , it did make so sense and he was not able to connect any dots so he just concluded that there was a knowledge gap somewhere .

" Well since we are still going to Yura , there is no problem in finding out since it relates to Akivilli anyways " Caelus said 

" Now that that I think about it ? Didn't Akivilli fall take place within the same Amber Era as Oakley ? moreover didn't Oakley work for the IPC ?"

" Akivilli fall , Oakley's MIA status , IPC' are representatives of Qlipoth-  . . .  Never mind they seem to far-fetched to make sense " March gave up , and squatted on her knee , her hands roughing up her hair in confusion .

" Whatever it may be , I think We should just deal with it upfront , we lack significant data so any conclusions we come up with can back fire on us , let us , at least for now just relax " Welt said .

" All right then "

***

" So according to Elios , The Stellaron is inside the statue of Akivilli ?" Silver-wolf murmered 
" To be exact , inside the dungeon inside the statue " Blade finished 

" But the entrance opens during the festival right ?"
" Yes , so that Akivilli can listen to their plea's or something " 
" are you thinking What I am thinking ?" Silver-wolf asked looking straight into Blade's eyes 

" Unfortunately , that is the only outcome " 

***

" Here , the stellaron " Sunday threw a suitcase across the room that fell into Kafka's continently placed hands.

" that was quick " She said , opening a spatial pocket and quickly stuffing it inside before wiping some mustard she had on her face .

" How did you know about the stellaron "
" Who doesn't , The IPC was buzzing about it " she lied .

" Just say you don't want to reveal it , lying in front of me does not serve you any purpose " he said , gritting his teeth " Whatever , Just leave " he emphasized .

Author here , Please vote and comment !