Chapter 52. Could I?

After watching the fireball disappear and leave behind an icy cold wind, we decided it was best if we left.

He opened the passenger door politely and I allowed him to do so. We didn't speak much, I had so many things in my head to process, how in a month he hated me and now he 'desires' me as much as I want him. It is complicated and fantasies. Yet, in the back of my mind the tormenting question haunted me: Who is Spencer?

I now know more, yet it is still a blank page with no more than two syllables on it.

"I know you are confused. I would be too" He said as his eyes slightly diverged towards me, neglecting the road.

"I'm not confused. Just- well um. I am just surprised how in so little time things can change so much" I replied

"I am too" He smiled, his hands still glued to the wheel and mine in my thighs. The electricity began to flow again. It exploded, ignited every cell in my body, and the fire and heat began.

"I just . Mind Blown"

He began to laugh. I stayed quiet. My hands in between my thighs, perfectly neat and tight; I stayed quiet as I looked outside the stargazing window. The tiny spheres of light were now beginning to show and I was amazed with every single dot of colour which appeared in my view. He looked at me again, I ignored his porcelanose reflection...

We were only together for a couple more minutes, but since the overflow of heat and electricity was at its best; I feared something would happen. I would lose control. He would lose control.

"I guess I will see you soon" My voice sounded soft and sweet, just as intended.

"You'll be seeing me around. So don't think you'll be missing out on much" He said, still with his defiant deceitful tone.

"HAHA, I won't. Your no fun if you aren't around"

"True," He agreed.

He began to turn around the corner. The blinker began to hum.

"Uh! I almost forgot! I have your nickname, well, two possible nicknames and I want you to choose." His grin increased and my laughter had squeaked. I proceeded "Okay so the first one is Joe Black, because no one knows really anything about you." I stopped, amazed about the truthfulness and harshness of my words and looked at him. His hands were still clenching upon the round tube. I had to continue. "You are mysterious and never truly let anyone inside, just like Joe black, you like things to go your own way and even though you portray yourself as a bad boy, you are sweet and selfless on the inside." I said sweetly, still confused about the similarity he portrayed. His eyebrows and gaze began to nod and change in a matter of seconds. I could tell he was having a mental debate.

"You learned all that from today?" He said quietly yet amazed and scared. A slight tremble in his rough silky voice.

"I have a good eye when it comes to people I am curious about" I said strictly

"I can see you're not clumsy anymore" He said in his defiant, angry tone. He was losing it, just as I had predicted. I had to change his mood.

"Hey! My feet are the clumsy ones, not me, my feet'' I said fiercely. He revealed a subtle and sarcastic laugh "and the second one is The beast from beauty and the beast because you both have that look in your eyes."

"What look?" He chuckled

"The look! The look where neither of you is satisfied, the look of adventure and astonishment. The look where you say everything yet nothing. The wall of anger and toughness melted away and you realise what tender and kind heart you possess" I looked at him, my words had made an impact, he stood quiet; focusing harshly on the road with his eyebrows together in unisound. His gaze was still lost in the dark hours of the night.