"Just a walk in the park!" (Sisters advice pt2)

I liked writing the other one sm I'm writing the pt2 😍
Anyway bye pooksters
-—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Ashlyn was never one to wear 'nice clothes' (nice being; dresses, skirts, etc) and yet here she was, looking in her mirror to a girl she wouldn't even recognise, not in a bad way of course. Ashlyn never felt so confident; her and Taylor previously went clothes shopping, she needed clothes for 'future dates with Ben' and asked Ash to tag along. In the meantime she found an off-the-shoulder sheer sweater and paired it with a denim skirt —with the help of Taylor, of course— Taylor let her have her Mary Jane's, although they were untouched and brand new she had explained that 'they were too small when I bought them'. Anyway, Ashlyn slipped her hair into a 'loose' ponytail, applied some makeup and was gliding down her stairs —which creaked like a house in a horror movie. She tried her best to keep her presence hidden, but to no avail, her parents where in the kitchen. Right where she was.

"Ashlyn? Where are you going" her mother interrogated her, crossing her arm's while scrutinising her up and down

"Going to the park..?"

"With who?"

Ashlyn knew she wouldn't hear the end of it if she did tell them

"Someone." She wasn't about to let them in on the situation just yet.

"Should we follow her?" Mike suggested while sipping a taste of his bitter coffee

"Nah, I already know who it is" her mother shrugged while resuming her 'toast watching'
.

.

.

Jasmine 'helped' Aiden get changed — 'helped' meaning picking out his nicest T and pair of shorts. He had an orange, yellow and red T shirt with a few black stripes here and there while there was a small ":)" sewn on the fabric hovering above his heart. He had plain black cargos —which was his dads in the 90s. He also had his usual red sneakers.

"Aiden, wear your glasses." She tosses the case towards him, he barely catches it as it landed in his cradled arms around his chest

"What? Why?"

"Because right now you look high while trying to focus. You really need to stop sleeping with your contacts" Jasmine scolded him, while turning To his cologne cupboard. She still wonders why he has so many and yet still uses the one Dior  sauvage that their mom buys from every trip.

"Here have the uh— absolute aphrodisiac? I don't know, just take it" she struggled with the strange name, most colognes are in another language so it's to be expected.

"Okay,okay calm down"

.

.

.

Ashlyn was stood at the end of her street while distracted by her phone, until she heard scuffs of shoes on the cement sidewalk. It was a sign that Aiden had arrived, she knew he liked to kick rocks when he's bored which resulted in the occasional scuff; which in this case she was right as when she averted her gaze towards his direction his eyes were glued to the floor.

"Hey Aiden!" She let herself 'be free' —meaning she going to let all her struggles be behind her, just for today she was going to let loose for once. She was hoping today she would be able to actually experience being a teenager and go on those sappy dates. Yet he hasn't disclosed it was a date. But a girl can dream, right?