Chapter 1

Winter P.O.V

Walking inside the big school hallway, I can't stop
thinking about my dream last night where I was in the middle of the church and I was slowly vanishing, and there is this girl who reach out her hand to me, but I wasn't able to grab it as I saw my own fingers slowly disappearing one by one.

As I was zoning out while walking, I felt a pain in my forehead that abruptly stopped me in my track, and I realized I bumped into none other than my biggest rival Karina Yoo.

"Watch it Kim, my face is worth more than all your family fortune combined" she said, while rubbing her nose.

Wait....wtf she says!

"Excuse Me" I asked in an offensive tone, holding back my temper because I know she has a bigger one.

"Your very excuse, now shoo away from me" she said as she makes the gesture with her hand.

Omg, how can someone be this annoying? But I'm going to be the bigger person today, so I'll let it slide this one time, without saying much I just keep on going.

After a minute, I reach my classroom and sit beside my best friend Ning Ning. As I sit next to her she keeps on staring at me like she can see through my soul which I ignore but as minutes go by I become uncomfortable with her act.

"What? Am I that pretty that you can't take your eyes off of me?" I ask, obviously teasing her. But the next thing she did caught me off guard.

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

You'd be like haven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

Ning Ning started to sing while still staring at me and not gonna lie, I was dumbfounded cuz, you know, just why Ning? why?.

"Why so serious?" Ning ask, smiling at me. Okay she is bipolar for sure, I mean most genius has some mental illness right? Ya, I think she's bipolar. She is a genius with an IQ of 192 and an EQ of 0.

"Nothing, how would you feel if you dream about dying?" I ask while taking all my books and pencils out from my backpack. I heard her chuckle and fix her position to face the front of the class.

"I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you " she said. Wft does that mean? Okay, it's official that my best friend is bipolar.

"Explain it to me, I don't have to understand" I told her. Now she gave me an are you sure kind of look and I just nodded.

"Okay, if I Ning Ning have a dream about dying, I will feel like.." she said, stopping at mid sentence while I'm here eager for her answer. As she stop, she just look at me and smirk.

"I'll will feel like....Hey, it's just a dream wake the fuck up" Ning said but this time with a serious face. I just stare at her for a few seconds until I let out a sigh of disbelief, what was I expecting from her anyway.

The teacher finally enter, and after putting her thing on her desk, she announce that a transfer student has been added to our class. That moment she call on the person to come in, my eyes landed on a slim and tall figure with red hair like scarlet, and she look very very familiar.

"Hi, my name is Yunjin Huh nice to meet you, hope we all get along". After she introduced herself, her eyes landed on me and now I can see her face clearly.

No

Fucking

Way

I'm staring at the girl from my dream