Chapter 2

Winter P.O.V

There's no word describing what I felt right now, I mean I have never seen her in my entire 17 year and now here she is, sitting only a few seat away from me.

"Take picture, it last longer"

Ning told me, I didn't realize I was staring at the new student longer than i wanted too.

"That's so 2000s Ning, got another line?"

I ask to which she shake her head. Now we just pay attention to the teacher that has already spoken for like the past 10 minutes

***********
Ning and I are at the cafeteria enjoying our food. Suddenly a certain girl whom I don't want to see  appear right in front of me and grab my food and ate it right in front of my face.

"Hey! I was saving that for last"

I said, clenching my fist. Why she always have to be so annoying, theirs a lot of people to annoyed so why me?

"I'm hungry, and it look so tasty when it's yours"

she answer back, munching on my French fries. Okay, does her parents not feed her? What kind of human munched on their food like that?

"Oh by the way Ning, Aeri told me that you look really really pretty today" Karina told Ning,

"So I look ugly yesterday?" Ning fired back.

"Hey, don't take it out on me, I'm just a messenger" Karina defended herself.

"Has anyone told you that you're very attractive, Kim?" Karina ask, focusing all her attention on me now.

"Umm..no" I reply

"That's because you're not. Now I'm gonna go co's I don't want to catch the disease you've got and by how bad your face look, it seem pretty nasty"

She told me straight to my face. Now I'm here processing what she just told me. I look at Ning and she just look at me and nod her head. Wait  does that mean she agree with Miss devil?

"Ya! Are you agreeing with Miss devil?" I ask

My voice was a little loud, getting attention from other students, particularly a girl with a tall figure and a bright red hair who sit a few table away from us.

"Look what you make me do" I murmured at her, while giving her a sharp glare.

Ooh, look what you make me do

Look what you make me do

Ooh, Look what you make me do

Ning started to sing again, while swaying her body from left to right while looking straight into my eyes

"Seriously Ning, you need to stop singing at random time. It freaking weird"

I told her while grabbing both her shoulder so she stop moving so much.

Now we finish our lunch and Ning already left me cuz we don't have the same class after lunch. I make a quick strip to the bathroom and to my surprise the girl name Yunjin was here.

I don't know the reason but every time I saw her my heart start beating so fast and my palm got sweaty like it's 200 degree in here.

"Excuse me, you been staring at me for a long time, do I have something on my face?" She asks, trying to check her face on the bathroom mirror.

"Oh no, not at all your face is perfect"

It took a few second to realize what I just old her. Oh my god!

WTH~~

Kim Minjeong, you and your big mouth. After I got my courage back I look at her but something was wrong.

I look closer at her face, I thought she be flustered but I was wrong. Her eyes were wet like she's about to cry any second now.

"Yunjin, are you okay? Did I said something wrong or did I make you uncomfortable?"

When I saw her teary eyes. All I want was to run to her and hug her, to tell her everything is going to be fine but I couldn't move my feet. It's feels like it's telling me that it will be the wrong thing to do.

"I'm okay Winter. It's just that, it's been a long time since anyone told me that"

Hold up. Did she just call me Winter? How she knows my nickname? The only person that call me was Miss devil when we were in elementary and middle school. But of course she soon start calling me Kim.

"How you know my nickname? Do we know each other?