2-Friends could be nice.

The candle lit room feels so welcoming and warm, Hogwarts is like my home. Me and my friends then head to the Slytherin table to sit down. After we sit down we see some of our other friends sitting near us at the same Table we are at. We then talk to our friends and catch up. "Hi Astoria." I say and she looks up then sees me and smiles. "Hi y/n" she says and is about to say something else when Dumbledore clears his throat to get everyones attention.

"Hello fellow students welcome or welcome back to Hogwarts." I then block out the rest of his speech and zone out staring at my empty plate of food when something that Dumbledore says catches my attention so I look up at Dumbledore still saying his beginning of the year speech. "This year you will have a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Remus Lupin." "Ugh another new DADA teacher?" I say quietly to myself.

I then get bored of the speech snd look around the Slytherin table and see Draco on the left of me but there is Theo sitting in between us. I look at Draco and I see him looking at the Gryffindor table so I follow his gaze which is on the golden trio. I then look back at Draco confused and see him giving me a look and nudging his head towards the Golden trio. I then give him a confused look again and look at the golden trio and Harry is staring at me so I turn back to Draco and he's zoned out. I then zone out too.

After Dumbledores speech ended I felt someone shaking me. "Y/n, earth to Y/n." Blaise says and stops shaking me when I look over to my right at him. "Oh sorry, I zoned out." I say and lightly laugh. Then I look over to the front of the great hall to see some first years being sorted. There were only six that got sorted into Slytherin and most got into Hufflepuff. After the sorting ceremony and dinner we all went to our common rooms.

Me and Pansy walked together to the Slytherin common room when I suddenly felt a pair of eyes on me, so I turn my head around to see Harry Potter staring at me again so I yell at him "The fuck are you looking at Potter?" And out of the corner of my eye I see a certain blonde looking at me and slightly smirking but I just ignore it and turn my head back to a laughing Pansy. "You don't have to be so cruel Y/n" "I know" I say and we both giggle all the way to the common room.

Once we get in there we rush to one of the couches before anyone else can steal it and we just talk. As we are talking we get interrupted by Theo, Blaise, and Draco coming to sit by us. Pansy is sitting in between me and Theo which leaves Draco sitting on the left of me. The couch is also pretty small so we are all touching. I then ignore that they are there and turn my knees slightly towards Pansy and we continue talking. Draco has one of his arms on the arm rest to the left of him and his other arm behind my head but I can't feel it since we aren't touching. ( Blaise is sitting in an arm chair btw )

"I'm gonna go to my dorm, I don't feel that well." I say. "*gasps* Are you okay?" Pansy says."Yah I'm fine just a headache." I say and Pansy nods to me "Well feel better soon." She says "I'll try too." I say and walk up the girls dormitory stairs and to my dorm.

When I get there I sit down on my bed and look at all my luggage on the floor next to my bed. I then get up and start unpacking my things when I hear a knock on my door. I then get up and open the door to see Draco standing in front of me.

"Draco? what are you doing here?" "I wanted to talk to you, can I come in?" I then move away from the door frame so he can walk in. After he does I close the door behind him. "Can we just be friends?" he says. "Well I tried to be friends with you but you clearly weren't interested." "Look I know I was a dick for no reason, I'm sorry, I was just being immature." "Yah you we're a dick. But I accept your apology.""So we can be friends?" he asks. "Yah, sure. Friends could be nice. Especially since Theo wants us to be friends so bad" I say in an "i guess" kinda voice. After I say that Pansy walks in "Hey guys" she says and Draco replies back saying "Hey Pansy. Well I'm gonna go find Blaise and Theo, I'll see you guys at breakfast tomorrow." "Ok bye" I say and he leaves.

"I thought you had a headache?" Pansy says while she's at my bed. "I do have a headache." 'What are you so happy about?" I think I have a crush Y/n!" "Oh my god another one?" Pansy giggles lightly "Well who is it?" I say walking over to her and sitting down by her on my bed. "Ok you can't tell anyone ok?" I nod a yes and she says quietly "Blaise." "What, why?" "He's so nice to me and he stands up for me and he's so hot!" "Pansy, you have a problem you have had like 3 crushes since we got here and we got here like 2 hours ago!" "What? I don't have crushes on those guys I just pointed them out cause they were cute." "Haha, yah ok." "So who do you have a crush on?" "Ew everyone here is so boring and almost none of the guys are cute." "Really? it looked like you didn't want Draco to leave when he did." Pansy says. "Ugh I know, Draco is so dreamy I'm so in love with him." I say sarcastically.

After awhile of talking we both fell asleep on my bed instead of Pansy going back to her dorm. I then wake up to the shining sun in my eyes from my window. "Pansy, Pans!" I shake Pansy awake but she just groans and turns her body away from me. I check the time and see that breakfast starts in about 30 minutes. "Shit Pansy wake up, breakfast started like 20 minutes ago!" I yell at her to try and get her up. "What, really?" She says and jumps out of bed. "No." I then start laughing. "You bitch." she says and lays back down on my bed. "Come on we have to get up it starts in like 25 minutes and don't you want to see Blaise?" "Ugh fine" She says and gets up. "I'm going to my dorm now" Pansy says and walks towards the door. "Bye." I say and she walks out.

1180 words

May 2 2024

A/N Draco and Pansy are like BEST FRIENDS by the way like since 1st year so yah and same with Pansy and Y/n