16: I LOVE YOU : MFE

[16: I LOVE YOU : MFE]
August 14th, 2023

Sooyun rummaged through her closet while drying her hair. "Hey Sooyun do you have the blow dryer- what happened to you?" Yujin asked. Sooyun stared at her as wet hair stuck to her face. Yujin looked around the room and shook her head, "your room is horrid." "Usually it's clean. But right now I'm going through a bit of a crisis." Sooyun said.

"What's wrong?" Yujin asked, sitting on the bed. "I have a date later and I don't know what to wear or how to do my hair." Sooyun said, sliding down the wall and hiding her face in her knees.

Yujin sighed, "all of this for a date? I thought you were a bridezilla. I'll help you get ready." She said softly. "Thank you!" Sooyun breathed out.

Niki sighed as he looked at his outfit choices. "I've worn it all in front of her before. I don't want to seem like an outfit repeater. Well I am but for a date... it seems weird." Niki scratched the back of his neck and sighed again.

"What's wrong?" Konon asked. Niki looked at her. "I'm not going to deal with your no talking days." She sighed. "I need help choosing an outfit for a date." Niki said finally. "A date? Are you my brother?" Konon teased. Niki stared at her blankly. Konon rolled her eyes, "look, don't stress too much. Where are you guys going?"

"To the park." Niki replied. "And you were going to wear this?" Konon asked, holding up a tuxedo.

Niki nodded. "Just wear something casual." Konon suggested. She grabbed a white short-sleeved button down, a white undershirt, and blue jeans. "And just add some white shoes. It's that easy." She said. "Thank you." Niki said softly. Konon smiled a bit and ruffled his hair.

Danielle sighed as she sat next to Jungwon.. on the floor. He had invited her over to hang out but the whole time he was playing video games with Sunoo and his other friend, Jake. "Jungwon." Danielle said. "Just a minute Dani." Jungwon said. Danielle groaned and plopped on a beanbag.

"Dang it I died!" Jungwon said. "So does that mean we can actually hang out now?" Danielle asked, smiling at his misfortune. "After this round." Jungwon said. Danielle snatched the controller and sat in front of Jungwon, "no more." Jungwon stared at her.

"You invited me over just for me to sit here and watch you okay games? Nuh uh. We're going to hang out. Got it?" Danielle scolded. Sunoo and Jake snickered before muting their mics. "Sorry." Jungwon said softly. Danielle smiled and turned off his game. "Let's touch some grass." She suggested.

Niki sat on a bench patiently as he waited for Sooyun. "Hey Kiki!" Sooyun smiled, running up to him. Niki smiled immediately and ran up to her as well, embracing her in a tight hug. Sooyun chuckled and hugged back. "The ice cream truck is here." Niki said, "we should get ice cream." "Oooh yeah!" Sooyun smiled.

Niki grabbed her hand and they ran to the ice cream truck. Sooyun looked down at their hands and smiled, intertwining them.

They stood in line whilst looking around silently. "The park is so pretty." Sooyun said. "You're prettier." Niki said softly, before looking at her. Sooyun turned a deep shade of red before looking at him. Niki smiled a bit.

Danielle and Jungwon sat outside silently.

"So uh.. what do couples do?" Danielle asked. "I don't know." Jungwon shrugged. Danielle hummed. "Do we like.. kiss?" Jungwon asked. Danielle groaned, "why is this so awkward?"

"Okay so it's not just me." Jungwon breathed out. "It was less awkward when we weren't dating." Danielle said. "Flirting was somehow easier." Jungwon said. "Or maybe we're putting too much thought into this." Danielle said, clapping her hands together and turning to face Jungwon.

Jungwon turned to face her as well. Danielle just stared at him, waiting for him to say something. "Dani," Jungwon started. "Yeah?" Danielle replied. "So I heard that Niki took Sooyun on a date. Do you want to go on a date?" Jungwon asked. Danielle smiled widely, "Where are we going?" Jungwon thought for a moment before smiling, "it's a surprise."

"Have I been there before?" Danielle asked. Jungwon nodded. "Have you been there?" Danielle asked. Jungwon nodded again. Danielle tilted her head. Jungwon just smiled to himself.

Danielle rested her head on his chest and fiddled with her hands. Jungwon hesitated before holding her hands and resting his head on her shoulder. Danielle looked up at him and Jungwon looked back. Dan blushed a bit and leaned in. Jungwon was about to lean as well, until they were rudely interrupted.

"Jungwon! Dinner is ready!" Jungwons mom yelled. Jungwon sighed and looked at Danielle, "wanna join us for dinner?" "I'll go home. My sister is getting off early." Danielle replied. Jungwon frowned a bit but nodded, "alright" Danielle kissed Jungwons forehead before getting up.

"Call me when you get home." Jungwon said. "Okay!" Danielle replied. "Love you." Jungwon said softly. Danielle turned around and looked at him. Jungwon looked back. "Love you too." Danielle smiled, before skipping down the sidewalk. 

Niki and Sooyun walked down the sidewalk hand in hand. "Sooyun." Niki said suddenly. "Hm?" Sooyun hummed, looking up at him. Niki looked back and his face turned red. "What?" Sooyun chuckled. "I love you." Niki said softly. Sooyun stared at him as her face heated up.

"I love you too."

[Typos will be fixed later. Also sorry for no pictures these past few chapters. They'll be back soon."