001

The Fairy Tail
_________________________
Episodes 1- 3
_________________________

The Fairy Tail_________________________Episodes 1- 3_________________________

The land of Fiore was a vibrant and magical place, filled with mystical creatures and powerful mages. At the heart of the kingdom lay the bustling town of Magnolia, where people from all walks of life gathered to live, work, and play.

Natsu's powerful kick sends the doors flying open, startling everyone in the room. He shouts and throws punches, his adrenaline-fueled rage lighting up his features. Amidst the chaos stands a bewildered blonde girl, her eyes wide with fear as she watches Natsu's rampage. She frantically searches for an escape route but finds none amidst the flying fists and overturned tables.

"Now, Natsu, I think you need to calm down. '' Said a talking blue cat before he was sent flying back by another member who was knocked over.

The guild erupts into an untamable brawl. "So Natsu finally made it back HUH?!" This is Gray Fullbuster, a very talented wizard. But she tends to well- he has a bad habit of taking off his clothes "It's time we settle things once and for all" Exclaimed Gray as he stormed over to the huge brawl.

"Gray. Your clothes?" "I don't have time for that!" Yelled Gray. This lovely lady is Cana Alberona. She holds the title of Fray Tail's heaviest drinker. "Ugh you see this is why I don't date the men here because they have no class," she sighs as she starts chugging a barrel of booze.

"Now, now they aren't all bad. There are some eligible hunks here." This voice belongs to none other than Athena Lyra. A fierce warrior with immense power. Her mind wanders off to a certain ice wizard whom she secretly referred to as 'eligible hunks'.

"Come and fight me Natsu" Gray yells "Not unless you put on some clothes" Exclaims Natsu as he beats up another member.

"It's only noon and you boys are whining like a bunch of spoiled babies," This brute of a man, is Elfman. A muscle-bound wizard who believes that all you need to solve any problem are 2 fists. "I'm a real man! You want me to prove it to ya?" he exclaims.

"I can't believe he's encouraging them," says the new girl. Elfman is immediately punched in the face by Natsu and Gray. "Butt out!"

"Jeez it's so noisy around here," This is the lady killer Loke, ranked high on the most eligible wizards in the bachelors list. A cup is tossed right onto Loke's face, one of the girls sitting on his asks him if he's ok out of concern. "I'm gonna go fight, but only to protect you two" Loke says in a dreamy manner winking at them.

"He's definitely off my list," Says the new girl putting a cross on a picture of Loke from the Sourcer weekly magazine. "What the heck is wrong with these people? There not one sane person in this whole guild" she asked confused and disappointed.

"Well hello there, are you new here?" "Oh My God it's Mirajane in the flesh!" The new girl gushes falling her arms up and down. This is Mirajane, a beautiful wizard known for her bikini-clad photo spreads in Sourcer weekly magazine. She is currently an employee at Fairy Tai.

"Don't you think we should try and stop them or something?" She asks pointing to the brawl "It's always like this around here I just leave them alone." Mira replied with a smile